When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ziggy on RWG1

I invited myself to the party...with discussions with some of the mods and lessons learned from the old RWG...

The old RWG is gone and so are the issues that caused me to leave it...I made a lot of mistakes there, and will do better here...

I have thought this over and decided to offer what I can, and will post some details later on once I get things sorted out...

I am humbled that you noted my posts and that I am here, I have some stuff in the works that will hopefully be of benifit to the members here...

As always,

RG

WELCOME The Zigmeister I LOVED YOU POSTS AT THE OLD SITE. I LEARNED SO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO GIVING. WE ARE ALL STARTING NEW HEAR MAYBE WE CAN PUT THE PAST BEHIND US AND CREATE A BOARD THAT WE WILL ALL BE PROUD OF

VIN

The Zigmeister,

I have been a watch fanatic for most of my life, and have endevoured to take a few of them apart from time to time, to see what makes them tick :blink: , but I have learned so much from your posts since becoming a member of the other forum. I was really bent out of shape when you left there.

SO GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE!!!!

-O

Sometimes it's best just to leave someone alone......!

@ Robert....welcome back to the fold......I'm sure you'll have lots to discuss here......just remember ...it's only a forum where people gather to speak......there's no obligation to stay / retire or even contribute......the choice is always yours...no-one else's.... :D

Even if in terms of real knowledge about watches I'm little more than the village idiot around here, the little information I do possess is largely thanks to your input.

For me and countless other members, you're both a valuable asset and a welcome presence here - and no less than on the previous RWG forum ...

Glad to see you back on board, The Zigmeister!

Hi Rob,

It's great to have you here. I've always enjoyed your posts and they're one of the things that make these forums so great. We are all able to learn so much because you are willing to share your knowledge and experience with us.

Thanks

Mac

For those of us that discovered, and were taken in, by the difference of TRC, The Zigmeister never left us.

TRC, is a place where there were less borders and walls thrown up, as the main

course was always love of watches, which I believe that is one reason The Zigmeister was there,

along with some of the other refugees of the old RWG, and the world at large,

which we all know has too many problems, that are necessary to escape from once in a while.

I am glad Rob is here as well, as this place, like RWG1, moves, in the pace of light,

which I missed, because sometimes I need that quick fix or answer, which Rob is fantastic for.

I hope now that we can all learn to appreciate the different paces and flavors of both,

and that our community can blend, and grow, into one of the most cohesive, informative,

and beneficial on the Web.

A Multitude of Cheers for The Zigmeister, :1a::clap: our personal guide, through the ever twisting roads

of the Replica watch !