When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Favorite Mens Stainless Watch

R0NiN

So I searched the forums to see if there was a discussion on this and I couldn't find anything. So I thought I'd start the thread. A stainless steel watch with a stainless band is a classic mens style element, it goes with everything from suits to jeans. So with that in mind, what is your favorite (or the one you think is the best) stainless watch that you can wear every day with all looks (i.e. the Rolex Datejust).

Cheers!

I've posted this old pic before, but of the three, I seem to wear the Luminox Field Watch the most as a daily beater. To me the Pam is dressier, the Glycine is my travel watch. I too like the all stainless steel look obviously and with that look it can worn casual to dressy no matter what the watch brand or model.

SSLove.jpg

I've posted this old pic before, but of the three, I seem to wear the Luminox Field Watch the most as a daily beater. To me the Pam is dressier, the Glycine is my travel watch. I too like the all stainless steel look obviously and with that look it can worn casual to dressy no matter what the watch brand or model.

SSLove.jpg

I absolutely love that Glycine,would love to own one like It someday,very nice :drinks: Mike

Most comfortable: My 5th gen omega PO. It just has the perfect shape and curves in the right places for my wrist.

Favorite to wear: panerai 236k. I tried changing it to a strap, but it just isn't the same. I switched back to the bracelet and can't stop looking at it.

For all steel, my Ebel 1911 Discovery Chrono. It's understated on the wrist for a chrono, goes with anything, and any situation.

ebel_discovery.jpg

I also love my 3717 as a 'goes with pretty much anything' option, but have it on leather. The bracelet really didn't do anything for me.

My BCE is a bit to chunky for formal wear, and my BK WM9 Sub LV is a little out of place in dress situations with the green bezel.

My new Gen 1981 tudor prince oysterdate submariner 76100 with lollipop hour hand, on a 1979 rolex vintage folded jubilee bracelet. Thats a mouthful, but i can't seem to take it off, i look at the time every minute. Oh and silver date wheel, at a first glace it looks like the 1680.

Edited by baglc1