When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC Submariner Housing Gen 3135 & Gen Parts (Part I)

tc670207

Guest zeleni kukuruz

@bk.

Everyone knows that you are good at what you do, hands down NO doubt about that.

Im sorry that i spoke out loud!

I think (not just me) that this case is better then the tw case and if this case will be easy to source for everyone i think that the tw case will not see so many wrists, thats all.

I think this is a giant guerilla marketing campaign to test/create demand. :-)

I agree with that....and you have to admit...it's a clever way to "test the waters".without just comming right out to campaign a pre-order.

I'm glad to see BK has posted here.

.....BK out of the Sub game.....??...

That's not going to happen.

Zeleni, wait until you get your watch. You judge a bit too fast for my opinion. As said before, when it turns out that this is a real alternative and the dealer keeps what he promises than everybody is fine but until this is not happen I wouldn´t be so loud with things that are not yet on the table :)

+1, according to TC, he brings in only 5 cases at a time and "don't wanna be a dealer", so only some selected few will be receiving his case set/parts every now and then...

Out of curiosity, does anybody actually received anything from TC?

Nobody wants to say it but I think this is the return of WM9, I hope so...

Dont be surpraised if the SD project gets back

I do hope is not WM9 after all that money he took, at least with BK has a code of business and he refund Money to people including me.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Pleas, this is NOT wm9.

And TC will NOT look into a new SD, he is just after to replicate the classic submariner the best he can and thats it. This he told me in a email ysterday.

And i think he is on the right track!!!

Whatever it is BK still gets my money.

If tc can get these cases, bk will eventually also get these cases and with bk, you have integrity, talent, and he fixes the nitty gritty details.

He has been in the sub game so long and has given us tonnes of very very good subs and the only way he is going to stop is if he doesnt want to help us getting what we want.

Whats wrong with the profit he makes? He has a market and the market wants more of his watches. He makes custom made subs. No one else makes custom made subs and has the experience BK has.

If you want a normal sub, go to the dealers, if you want a regulated, water resistant, detailed sub then BK is your man.

Whatever it is BK still gets my money.

If tc can get these cases, bk will eventually also get these cases and with bk, you have integrity, talent, and he fixes the nitty gritty details.

He has been in the sub game so long and has given us tonnes of very very good subs and the only way he is going to stop is if he doesnt want to help us getting what we want.

Whats wrong with the profit he makes? He has a market and the market wants more of his watches. He makes custom made subs. No one else makes custom made subs and has the experience BK has.

If you want a normal sub, go to the dealers, if you want a regulated, water resistant, detailed sub then BK is your man.

Exactly. Very well stated, sir.

If anything is available, BK can (and most likely will) get it.

And even with all the workload BK surely has on his table, he understands the value and importance of good communication.

From the BK/WM9 v2, to the v3, to the TW, I myself coudn't be happier.

(except for the case engraving errors between the lugs on the latest TW..... which to me the "very acceptable" SEL fit more than makes up for that.)

Of course we all knew the "perfect 1:1" Sub rep was inevitable and was bound to come sooner or later.

It would appear that time is nearing.

GREAT work BK and TC.

Let's get 'em available asap.

TC....hope I don't appear to be crapping or hi-jacking here. Totally not my intension in the least.

Edited by correctime

The idea that this discussion has gone this far is crazy on its own merit. A mysterious guy comes out of nowhere and has complete submariner expertise and has stumbled across a perfect 1:1 replica which looks like wm9 V3s, not to mention he has bought back 5 cases.

THEN, bk (one of this community's most valuable assets) and the creator of probably the best Rolex replicas is called under scrutiny! As many have said before - we are SO lucky that BK is willing to comment on this new character. I'm sure its not only me that feels relieved that bk is willing to have his input, who knows what he might be saving this community from in the future with his commentry.

I understand as much as anyone else that people would get excited about the prospect of having a perfect sub come to market and us having a "second" resident expert like BK on the scene.. but you know what they say about things that seem just too good to be true...

Guys.........

I'm attuned by this 3D.

Do you read the TITLE?

"TC Submariner Housing Gen 3135 & Gen Parts" .

So is not the way to get TC 16610 in paragon with the great products sold by BK.

Bk 16610 do not accept 3135.

So Is it easy.....................................

They are different products for different users. :)

This tc 16610 case is a wm9 v3 case I'm sure. The tw does not that I'm aware of take a3135 but the tc/wm9 case will and always did.

I received my tracking from tc today and will confirm its source when received. Other than bk, I have seen more wm9's than anyone and can spot one a mile away!

The idea that this discussion has gone this far is crazy on its own merit. A mysterious guy comes out of nowhere and has complete submariner expertise and has stumbled across a perfect 1:1 replica which looks like wm9 V3s, not to mention he has bought back 5 cases.

yeah its because were sick, were addicts, we'd love to believe there is the perfect rep and we will always be chasing it. tomorrow someone else can build a better mouse trap and we'll all jump ship over to there. we need help. :D

i personally like both products for different reasons. but i cant have both can i?.......can i?....hmmmmmm thats the illness talking... :bangin:

i personally like both products for different reasons. but i cant have both can i?.......can i?....hmmmmmm thats the illness talking... :bangin:

+1

:notworthy:

This first time that I read WM9 V3 fit without mod the 3135, Are you sure?

If it is real, is not possible to get one, NOW.

Wile,

I received from TC some spares already, and TC was serious and economic ,( thank you TC ).

What do you need more? :)

About George:

Are you sure that G. is involved with TC ?

Thats only becouse he can get some 16610 (3135) cases ?

Than, what can you seed about Sean ( correct person too )?

I think that before to point a person, some prove would be present to support what you seed .

Edited by rosnik

This tc 16610 case is a wm9 v3 case I'm sure. The tw does not that I'm aware of take a3135 but the tc/wm9 case will and always did.

I received my tracking from tc today and will confirm its source when received. Other than bk, I have seen more wm9's than anyone and can spot one a mile away!

An appraisal/review of the TC Sub by the owner of one should prove to be very interesting.

Please do share when it arrives.

Edited by correctime

Guest zeleni kukuruz

From what i hurd by reading a few pm i got from members here, that the word ob rg is that tc is wm9!

Let me say first, that TC ins NOT wm9 (George) or anyone ells in wm9 so called co-workes facktory!!! I have personal email contact directly with TC.

Now this is how i think this is.

Wm9 was just a middle man, he was not doing the cases himself he found a good case and placed it on the market. Bklm bought cases from wm9 that bought the cases from the same source that TC now have found! George spoke very good english, TC source cant say a word in english! So all this that TC is wm9 is just silly. TC never hurd of any wm9 what so ever!!! Keep in mind, this is just what i think!!!

@watcher I received my tracking number three days ago, I am in the USA and no package yet or activity in the USPS site, I will report back tonight the package should be here today, but I am not holding my breath.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Guest zeleni kukuruz

@watcher

Does your tracking nr work?

@watcher I received my tracking number three days ago, I am in the USA and no package yet or activity in the USPS site, I will report back tonight the package should be here today, but I am not holding my breath.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Three days ago, now thats strange and your in the us like tc!

From what i hurd by reading a few pm i got from members here, that the word ob rg is that tc is wm9!

Let me say first, that TC ins NOT wm9 (George) or anyone ells in wm9 so called co-workes facktory!!! I have personal email contact directly with TC.

Now this is how i think this is.

Wm9 was just a middle man, he was not doing the cases himself he found a good case and placed it on the market. Bklm bought cases from wm9 that bought the cases from the same source that TC now have found! George spoke very good english, TC source cant say a word in english! So all this that TC is wm9 is just silly. TC never hurd of any wm9 what so ever!!! Keep in mind, this is just what i think!!!

Z...this doesn't make any sense. Because if you read TC's threads and blogs, he writes in meticulous english. His grammar is perfect and a google translator cannot solve grammar problems. If a person cannot speak very good english, it is highly likely that when they write, there are grammar mistakes. Did TC have someone translate for him then? That could be possible...

But I agree...TC may not be WM9, but TC may have found WM9...

Z...this doesn't make any sense. Because if you read TC's threads and blogs, he writes in meticulous english. His grammar is perfect and a google translator cannot solve grammar problems. If a person cannot speak very good english, it is highly likely that when they write, there are grammar mistakes. Did TC have someone translate for him then? That could be possible...

But I agree...TC may not be WM9, but TC may have found WM9...

Or his supplyer