When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Friday Wristies

freddy333

Not the clearest photo, but it shows the colors fairly accurately (might do a box set photo later if I get bored enough :lol: )

DSCN4581.jpg

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, and really not looking forward to it... The bride's one of wifey's co-workers, but not someone I would really consider a friend, and I know my invitation is only as a Plus One, rather than an actual friend, yet for some reason, we've been invited to the ceremony, the sit down meal and the reception. I wouldn't've minded the reception, and do appreciate the sentiment in being invited to the whole nine yards, but feel there are more deserving potential guests :bangin: Anyway... I put this on earlier in the afternoon so by tomorrow, I'll have re-adapted to the feel and weight, rather than spending the day flicking my wrist and looking like some poser, when I'd really just be trying to get used to it again and to shift it comfortably on my wrist :lol: