When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Should I get this made?

positivitony

Its Yay if you have the obligatory thick gold chains round your neck and wrists, dresses in baseball jerseys and caps to work, and wears sunglasses after dusk.

Also, it would be a perfect fit if you start every other sentence with "Yo yo yo wassup dawg" while moving your hands like Eminem.

Otherwise, there are more tasteful versions of bling out there. 

Unless your ride is $60k plus, your convos will start with "fake rolex bud". Or if you drive a ford focus the only person thinking its real is the guy jacking u. The only thing worst than getting shot over your rolex is getting shot over your fake one. Oh wait, at least if your shot over your fake, maybe u have a real one to wear at home if u survive. :)

I think gold stands out enough personally. If you want bling get stainless and stop at the diamond bezel. That's just me.

If you like it, that is what really counts.  I have never been into diamonds so not my taste, but a buddy of mine is building one very similar and he is 50.  He is into that "OG" thing so it suits his personality.  I am more a gold watch on a strap guy or a SS sport watch guy.  Everyone's tastes are different.  Whatever makes you happy.  But hey back in the 80's I may have rocked something like this with a gold and diamond pinkie ring and a bunch of gold chains......... even a fat gold bracelet.  I still have all that stuff from back then just never gets out of the box:)

If you must do diamonds, do either the bezel or the dial only. Do not do both and stay away from the bracelet. I personally think they should be reserved for the ladies (unless you are the aforementioned rap mogul) but I'd almost wear one of these if given to me.

http://watchesdb.com/inf/42075-rolex_116300_ss_mens_datejust_ii_41mm_3ct___diamond_bezel_watch_box__cardpapers.html

Edited by tomhorn

No diamonds at all. Stay far far away on a gold watch or you will absolutely be called out for your fake rolex.

If you want diamonds get a 36mm White Gold day date with diamond DIAL... That's as far as you can go. You will still probably be called out.

Diamonds on a watch = fake unless you're older than 60 or a blatantly douchey millionaire with awful taste and style.

We give him all this advise with out even knowing what he is about. Ok OP...what kind of life do you live. Are you hard working or you have a lot of money to show for...what do you drive and if your dead set on this do you find yourself to be in shady areas and or shady people?