When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone else having Puretime issues?

whoopy12

If the watch you ordered isn't in stock, then it may take loger. Also keep in mind that the QC pics come from another email address which might be in your spam folder. Also it might take more than 4 days and they don't work on sundays. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Puretime does work that way.

QC takes a few days. Shipping confirmation usually 1-2 days after QC approval.

But they are ok. I use them all the time.

Maybe they are busy with the pam382 preorder, the other orders got neglected.

Be patient. They will finish the pam382 preorder y tuesday.

I'm having nightmares with these folks. Ordered a PAM before Xmas. Nothing happened so I recontacted them in Jan to be told item was out of stock. I reordered something they said was in stock and still got nothing. In february I asked for refund which they said they do but still nothing. I'm down 180 bucks. They arent to be trusted these days I would suggest?

I'm having nightmares with these folks. Ordered a PAM before Xmas. Nothing happened so I recontacted them in Jan to be told item was out of stock. I reordered something they said was in stock and still got nothing. In february I asked for refund which they said they do but still nothing. I'm down 180 bucks. They arent to be trusted these days I would suggest?

Hilarious. 5 years here and this is your first post? Puretime is not perfect, especially when it comes to watches being in stock but saying they are not to be trusted is a bridge too far. They are TD's on various boards, I would assume it's not without reason.

Edited by Fracture
  • Like 1

Guys don't worry yourselves ... Angus and puretime are trusted and very good dealers... You will get what you pay for.... Assuming you are ordering on puretime and not a clone...

Also his current site is having some issues with payments... As in they ain't going through straight away so don't panic :)

Right now is a Chinese holiday so you won't hear anything till Tuesday or so when they catch up....

Another thing I would mention is that some guys have been duped by sites that copy Puretime with very slight variations to the URL ... Be aware to carefully check what site you are on...

Currently Angus is using his back up site as listed in op and hoping to get his main site back up soon...

My credit card payment failed as well. It would be thoughtful of them to allow paypal for the time being.

Paypal is an option that can be given upon request... But you need to be vetted (not quite the term but closest I can think of)

It's important to understand how money can be lost by having a blanket paypal option.... The dealers can get really screwed using this method ...

What the shittier guys do is order by pp then get tracking number etc and then make a claim back... Dealers are unable to really argue as it creates to much attention to them and the guy whose pp account they use... As they can't use thier own and need to keep changing it to avoid problems...

It is always important for anyone buying reps in this world to remember that this is an illegal hobby and dealers suffer high losses and raids if they are not careful.... And likewise this risk attracts guys that take advantage of that when buying....

:)

Paypal is an option that can be given upon request... But you need to be vetted (not quite the term but closest I can think of)

I understand, but Puretime is much stricter than any other TD's. Toro for example allowed me to use paypal after 1 order. Puretime needs 3 orders. I only have one so far with PT. Even when I received another customers watch and forwarded it to the right person, I'm apparently still not trusted enough to be allowed to use paypal.

I understand, but Puretime is much stricter than any other TD's. Toro for example allowed me to use paypal after 1 order. Puretime needs 3 orders. I only have one so far with PT. Even when I received another customers watch and forwarded it to the right person, I'm apparently still not trusted enough to be allowed to use paypal.

If you understand mate... I don't get your point?

;)

I'm not a native english speaker but I think it's fairly clear what my point is. Maybe you should reread everything. If their payment service is not working properly for the moment and refuse paypal from an obviously thrustworthy custumer because of their strict rules then I can't make a purchase. My point is that PT is currently difficult to deal with if you're not a "loyal" customer.

When your CC payment fails, you simply call your bank and tell them to allow it. Simple.

And why do you assume the error lies with me? My bank doesn't stop payments, the error lies with the payment processor. I've used this same card to purchase with Puretime and other TD's. Or is it news to you that PT has problems with processing payments since the domain change?

Placed an Order with Angus from the New website last week, got my QC pictures after about 2 days and its been shipped. Paid by credit card.

Sorry your having an issue C, not sure why, Angus has always been reliable in my experience

Cheers M

And why do you assume the error lies with me? My bank doesn't stop payments, the error lies with the payment processor. I've used this same card to purchase with Puretime and other TD's. Or is it news to you that PT has problems with processing payments since the domain change?

Whilst payment processors are involved in the chain, there are a lot of other stages.

The biggest chance of payment being stopped is your credit card company. They can refuse a payment, either at random, or based on what they class as "odd" purchase behaviour.

Have you phoned them and asked?

Fraggle you're spot on there, I used top use a credit card and after a while the card was stopped and my provider asked in writing if I could confirm the purchases and what they were for!

It is a pain sometimes, however most of the TD's will work around it 'creatively' !

AJ