When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New moderator

Admin

Great news!!! Mike is a terrific guy, and is a real asset to the forum. I will never forget the things he did to help resolve the MD2020 fiasco. It didn't work out for us, but it certainly wasn't for lack of effort on Mike's part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats, Mike, for joining the fraternity of abused, unappreciated, and generally maligned folks who are the unfortunate fortunate few who get stuck selected for this thankless job from hell prestigious honor.  Being a forum admin on a different site I can relate...

Excellent news and it's really good to see all the hard work Mike puts in here (and on the other forums) recognized with being given the title of moderator!

Hear, hear!

It is good to return again to such a awesome news!

I would just like to say that Mike has been a very helpful and kind soul, and spent a lot of his time dedicated to helping other members, patrolling the sales forum to keep it safe, and was a central pillar of support during the ugly MD2020 saga. Almost ubiquitous in RWG, Mike has shown himself to be highly dependable and tireless in rendering his service to the boards. With him, RWG has evolved to be a better and safer place for us all.

So thank you Mike, and congratulations on the official appointment. It is well-deserved, and could not have gone to a better guy.

When you buy that round of drinks, I would like to be there, invited or not. :D

Al