When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So my daughter wanted to join our forum

Ezio

Talked with my daughter today on the sat Phone and she Said she wanted to join this forum and i Said you sure ??? We all a bunch of old guys who like watches and talk about economics boobs and cars its not for you hahahaha

But she love watches dont know jack about Them but love Them

So this is a Warning to all of you out there if you see me Being a **** and sending you Warnings through pm's when you reply to my daughters topic that you do know i fly with bombs for a living right ?? So dont get Any funky ideas ;)

Enough [censored]

Hope you all will welcome my daughter with her stupid questions and take good care of her

If not

Just know im

post-61085-0-98624000-1413638289_thumb.j

• Like 1

Talked with my daughter today on the sat Phone and she Said she wanted to join this forum and i Said you sure ??? We all a bunch of old guys who like watches and talk about economics boobs and cars its not for you hahahaha

But she love watches dont know jack about Them but love Them

So this is a Warning to all of you out there if you see me Being a **** and sending you Warnings through pm's when you reply to my daughters topic that you do know i fly with bombs for a living right ?? So dont get Any funky ideas ;)

Enough bullshit

Hope you all will welcome my daughter with her stupid questions and take good care of her

If not

Just know im

:lol: 

we would welcome her my fellow falcon brother. 

We would be happy to watch her watch watches :lol:

So, how old is she? Does she date older guys? :lol:

Haha she is 21 and hell no dont need a son in law same age as me ;)

:lol: 

we would welcome her my fellow falcon brother. 

We would be happy to watch her watch watches :lol:

Thanks my winged brother

Oh boy. She does know that females are mythical creatures on internet forums and receive a LOT of attention, right? I'm keeping my daughter off of the nets until she's 45.

Wish i could to but Well daddy power aint very usefull when you are 21 haha

Well said Mike. We know how to watch our Ps and Qs around here. Will she be "Eziolette" so we can identify her and keep the wolves away?

Good name will suggest it to her :D

Ooh and guys remember im ready for you guys to try anything :p

Nice pieces and nice pieces.

Very cool your daughter is into watches. My dad gave me a Zodiac diver in the mid 70's which started this madness.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

Haha she is 21 and hell no dont need a son in law same age as me ;)

Thanks my winged brother

Wish i could to but Well daddy power aint very usefull when you are 21 haha

Good name will suggest it to her :D

I'm only 23. just saying.....

No, I can only speak for myself but I'm sure we will all treat her well,

"ezioette" defo for the name lol!

Life's a [censored], then you marry one!

Just remember Daddy's Ten Rules of Dating:

· Rule One: If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

· Rule Two: You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

· Rule Three: I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will use my nail gun to fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

· Rule Four: I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate. When it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

· Rule Five: It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is: "early".

· Rule Six: I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

· Rule Seven: As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process than can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

· Rule Eight: The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to compel my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka -- zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

· Rule Nine: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless God of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

· Rule Ten: Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit the car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car -- there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.

• Like 4

Nanug, those rules are priceless. And are perfect for the fathers who have nubile young daughters, who are the object of affection of every testosterone filled young buck that comes down the pike. It would be good to have these copied in large print so all of them can read the rules, and not use the excuse later that the rules were all "small print" and ignored.

I have a friend who had three daughters, he has a very large Bowie knife hanging on his study wall. He always invited his daughters dates into his study before they went out on their first date. He had a cabinet filled with guns, and lots of trophy heads mounted on the walls. They almost always were drawn to the beautiful knife. When asked "what do you use that knife for"? His answer was "to cut your nuts off if you mess with my daughter"!! Nuff said.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My succulent salmon -sigh- perhaps you will be my daddy?

How I love Yankee colloquialisms! :winkiss:

Now I know there's fishing going on here, I'm just not sure who's holding the rod and where the hooks going?

Ezio, does your daughter like to accessorise the watch to dresses / shoes / handbags or like them in their own right?

Was reading a review of the new Apple watch on Hodinkee the other day which said the iWatch will be in the bin in 5 years, their mechanical (PP or something) would last 25 at the least - they forgot to mention the price difference though :)

Now I know there's fishing going on here, I'm just not sure who's holding the rod and where the hooks going?

Ezio, does your daughter like to accessorise the watch to dresses / shoes / handbags or like them in their own right?

Was reading a review of the new Apple watch on Hodinkee the other day which said the iWatch will be in the bin in 5 years, their mechanical (PP or something) would last 25 at the least - they forgot to mention the price difference though :)

Really not sure mate my daughter have been wearing my gen 5512 since forever :D

• Like 1

By the way Ezio, when she'll see Ken's catalog, which is full of nice fashon bags and shoes, you'll regret to have spoken to her about this place :D

Thst Would safe me money hahahaha she is a brand girl but hell i made her that way too i Always enjoy the best things in life

The thing i regret most is my wife have giving me such a beautiful daughter and all the boys cant stay away

She is still my little girl haha :D