When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Usernames

dadog13

well, been thinking for a lot of time but just now decided to make the post...

maybe is a little stupid or not needed, but who wanna respond...will!!!

I've been a member of various forums (RWG,TRC,WT....) and always logged with my username@dadog13...

on all of this forums i always run on same people, seeing everywhere the same usernames (not always - some of you log on different forums with different usernames)...

the thing that I am interested is...

WhAT DOES YOUR USERNAME STAND FOR ..OR....WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

I'll be the first to explain my username...

My nickname in private life is "Dado" so there for start of my username is explaind...the rest is been added...

so it woul be da(THE)dog...kind of ghetto nick...and in the end there is the number 13...that is always been used a bad luck number..but for me is my LUCKY NUMBER...

so this is the story...

who is going to be next...for fun...please do not write that it is a useless post!

regards...

Vladimir

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine is from The Simpsons. Krusty the Clown has all kinds of products branded as "Krusty Brand" that are nothing but utter crap - sort of like what the folks at TZ (quite mistakenly) think of our reps. My wife, who is Chinese, got me into reps and I couldn't be happier, although she realizes she might have created a monster.

Simple. A "nanuq" is a polar bear in Yup'iq eskimo. "Anuq" is what a "nanuq" leaves behind on the ice after a big meal, so don't omit that leading "n" guys......

We'll just refer to JTB as "nuulaqmi" ;)

Swine!.....I'll have you know I tan up quite well in the summer........even though it only lasts 4 days!

jon as in John

thebhoy as in the "bhoys" = nickname for Glasgow Celtic player/fan.

easy peasy.

JTB

thebhoy as in the "bhoys" = nickname for Glasgow Celtic player/fan.

Howay the, um, Tic.

Pugwash comes from my days on the cracking scene in the 80s where it paid to have a handle. I used Pugwash because Captain Pugwash was my favourite pirate. Since then, I use the nick for all torrent and replica related forums.

Kruzer00 does not hail from my days in Chelsea (New York) or the Al Pacino movie "Cruising." Rather, it refers to my favorite motorcycle - Bourgets Bikeworks Kruzer. Guess what year I bought it? Bright orange, flamed out, 40 degrees of rake, 2 inches of stretch. oil flows through the frame and seat sits 18 inches off the ground. It has a Kendall Johnson "modded" 113 cu inch engine making 135 horses at 12.8 compression. Rad for a v-twin. If I was at home I would post a pic.

Picture my baby on Park Avenue at 8 am heading out to upstate New York setting off every car alarm along the way. It's kind of like the PAM 187 - big, obnoxious and you can't miss it. :D

Well, it's kind of a long story, because you might think that the "sail" part and the picture of a sailboat in the avatar had something to do with sails or sailboats.... and you might think the adams part was, like, someone's name.... but actually there was this polar bear that left an anuk in front of my icehouse, which is called an asail in these parts of the A'dumas peninsula....