When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oh Boy, My Two New Watches

Pugwash

I want Pug to share his info with other members that don't know yet and to voluntarily point them in the right direction!

I will never publicly post a contraband shop's address on the internet without their permission. What I do in PMs is none of your business, however.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I'm very new here but I am very exited about getting great watches.

As far as I'm concerned, I see a lot of great post, reviews, comments and so on.

But, for sure, I learned a lot from Pug, By-Tor and many other "experts".

Sorry to say for all those who disagree.

Conclusion: thanks for all you teached me guys.

Stephane

Nope, not quite....

I want Pug to share his info with other members that don't know yet and to voluntarily point them in the right direction! No need at all to mention my name even. Just the facts: where, how, how much etc.

L

Well that information is available on these forums already for those that can search. You seem to want Pugwash to spam the board with it like some kind of public advisor every time he posts! :p

I think you should get off your soap box and start enjoying the forum and let other people enjoy it too, without your trolling of all Pugwash's posts. It comes accoss as childish and makes you look somewhat of a fool.

Cheers :D

I don't see any X in the picture ?

How about now? :D

X marks the spot

199109-2131.png

I don`t know the exact location but it is in one of the stores there.

I have never been there.

But after all the clues who have been given, it must be in one of the stores with the numbers 1D-01 until 1D-14

But after all the clues who have been given, it must be in one of the stores with the numbers 1D-01 until 1D-14

Looks like it's across from the KFC....so you're telling me that I can get some vintage MBWs and some fried chicken :animal_rooster: all at the same time ? Woooo hoooo..... :bleh:

Guys,

Leo is right.

He told me earlier that the shop is diagonally across from KFC restaurant.

And the KFC is 1C04-1C07, not 1D15 as reptec wrongly pointed out.

Rolexlove is right.

I see what i did wrong i took the numbers that stand behind kfc as there location and i should have taken the one in front :bangin::bangin:

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...