When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm getting married....................again

KB

April the 14th of this year marks my wife's and mine 10th wedding anniversary, so we were sitting around chatting with friends on what we should do and someone pops up with 'Renewal of Vows'.

This idea took root with my wife very quickly as our original wedding was in Fiji and in a registary.

So to cut a long story short, from a starting point of just an exchange of Vow's in a park with a few friends and a celebrant it has continue to grow until we are now locked in on a full church wedding and reception...............yep I'm nervous :)

Ken

April the 14th of this year marks my wife's and mine 10th wedding anniversary, so we were sitting around chatting with friends on what we should do and someone pops up with 'Renewal of Vows'.

Is your wife ok with you getting another wife? Is Polygamy even legal where you are? :whistling:

ps. Congrats. What watch are you wearing to the occasion?

so is this a replica wedding ? :)

mazel tov

why not right. enjoy it!

This idea took root with my wife very quickly as our original wedding was in Fiji and in a registary.

So to cut a long story short, from a starting point of just an exchange of Vow's in a park with a few friends and a celebrant it has continue to grow until we are now locked in on a full church wedding and reception...............yep I'm nervous :)

Ken

i think an occassion such as this calls for a new watch

but i also think waking up in the morning is an occassion for a new watch :)

Is your wife ok with you getting another wife? Is Polygamy even legal where you are? :whistling:

ps. Congrats. What watch are you wearing to the occasion?

Congrats Ken, I think my wife will want to do that again because our wedding was a little thing with a retired judge, but we have 5 more to go until we get to your decade of marriage. ;) Let us know how it goes and maybe you can take some pictures (of the watches in attendance). :D

Thanks everyone :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And Omni I actually asked the Minister that when we get to the "I do" bit if I said "I don't" does that make me a bachelor again?

He said sorry sport you were locked in 10 years ago and it's a life sentence :lol:

The stage party?

Why it's here in Aus who's coming :D

Ken

Indeed you are David, would you like to come along with your better half and take a few pics for the gang here?

And as it is only a renewal of vows there is no stag as such but we could still get together for a few ales.

Ken