When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm sorry???

bricky

I just wanted to add to my post that I'm simply going to keep that baby and get it modded.... BUT WHERE THE HELL DID IT GO?

Come on guys, who was trying to be funny there?

Sorry, but I've Been off for a couple of days Oliver. What post are you refering too?

Sorry, but I've Been off for a couple of days Oliver. What post are you refering too?

I posted an offer today (PAM 005) and now it's gone. Thanks a lot to whoever deleted it. That's the kind of "moderation" that I learned to hate over at RWG I.

Could there be a connection to admin' one week absence?

I posted an offer today (PAM 005) and now it's gone. Thanks a lot to whoever deleted it. That's the kind of "moderation" that I learned to hate over at RWG I.

Well,

If it just disappeared, you can thank admin since we're the only two mods on... :huh:

Oh no... first a Closed Thread, now a Post Deleted.

It's like deja vu all over again.

It would appear that one of the moderating team has marked your post invisible Oliver. This is probably due to the absence of a price. I can reset the post if you agree to posting a fixed price. This will occur in all such cases.

JTB

PS - For the record Admin has been here on and off today and is steadying the ship as always.

It would appear that one of the moderating team has marked your post invisible Oliver. This is probably due to the absence of a price. I can reset the post if you agree to posting a fixed price. This will occur in all such cases.

It's correct that I didn't post a price in the first place. But after veni's "nice" advice I added that I'd consider offers above 300$. I don't see what's the problem with that.

Please delete the post or keep it invisible since I'm going to keep the watch anyway - it's just too nice to sell it off.

And maybe it'd be a good idea to contact the poster before killing one of his posts to give him the chance to correct it.

It's correct that I didn't post a price in the first place. But after veni's "nice" advice I added that I'd consider offers above 300$. I don't see what's the problem with that.

Please delete the post or keep it invisible since I'm going to keep the watch anyway - it's just too nice to sell it off.

And maybe it'd be a good idea to contact the poster before killing one of his posts to give him the chance to correct it.

Okay Oliver - We'll keep it invisible in case you have a rethink, and yes it's a lovely piece.

JTB

Oh no... first a Closed Thread, now a Post Deleted.

It's like deja vu all over again.

At least posts aren't getting edited? :thumbdown:

Nothing to add to Bricky's question but just wanted to state that I am surprised there are some who feel this board has been over moderated.

We (the mods) have operated on a less is more theme since this place has opened, we have ignored many calls for moderation where we have felt there was other options.

That said this is not the 'Wild Wild West' there are forum rules that will be enforced and most of the members expect this, for the few that don't all I can say is "Get a life or get lost".

Ken

Ken, I think you guys have been doing a fantastic job. The thread that was closed should have been; it was nothing more than troll-food by the end.

Please keep up the good work.

I agree on that it was a thread i was started and served its purpose, after that went way off topic.

John

LOL (I recall bricky being a member of the price police in the old days). Anyway, last I checked, RWG's rules are pretty clear. So what does admin' being on vacation have to do with anything? The rules are what they are.

Anyway, good humor. And it is nice to see fodder for the oh-so-cool " anarchists" such as bres (aka, limited edition) who will jump on any opportunity to whine about "injustice." Good f'n humor.

(I would like to add that I disagree with the requirement for posting prices, but the rules are what they are...ya know?). Again, LOL.

Strange... in generall all members or dealers whose offers need to be changed will get a PM by the mod/admin doing this... maybe in your case the one doing it was very busy and missed to PM you about it...

So if someone is missing a post in the offers and hasn't received a PM best would be to use the report button in one of the other offers to let the whole admin/mod team about it... so the one online can help...