When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

By-Tor

I gave it some deliberation this morning (after finally getting my bedside cabinet installed - moving house is a bitca) and tried my PO but it was too cold to wear a SS watch without it spinning on my wrist to my carpals. So, I reached for this one:

264712-4757.jpg

264712-4758.jpg

Still wearing the PO as i am regulating it and i like to regulate as i wear it,l ie adjust it wear, it adjust it, may not be the best way but it works for me.

Tonight i have a formal dinner to attend so it will either be the At on leather or the IWC poto chrono.

post-1258-1181905486_thumb.jpg

Still wearing the PO as i am regulating it and i like to regulate as i wear it,l ie adjust it wear, it adjust it, may not be the best way but it works for me.

Tonight i have a formal dinner to attend so it will either be the At on leather or the IWC poto chrono.

The watches I did that with, I killed the movements... Regulation is something I'll be leaving to the professionals from now on :D

It's saturday early morning now and I'm not sure which one I want to wear yet (help welcome :rolleyes: ):

My Zero Wrist Time Baume et Mercier

EDIT: forgot to mention the B&M is gen. No good B&M reps exist. Sorry, no need to PM me for the dealer ;)

Got it from authenticwatches.com

265249-4696.jpg

265249-4697.jpg

My Max Wrist Time IWC

265249-4698.jpg