When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So much for Honesty

Guest TTK

I recently made an appeal for those members who had made a WU or Moneygram payment in July to contact me to confirm the order as I had lost some receipts......!

There's always some opportunistic scamming bastards who will crawl out of the woodwork.....!

Date: 8/2/2007 4:07:00 AM

To: MBW2001@gmail.com

Subject: any news

Any news on when you will send my watch. You said you were looking for the WU form but lost it.

Please I hope you a honest man and i will receive my watch.

I did'ent receive any communication from you. I am based in london and i ordered a omega po.

I haven't killed anybody since 1983 ....and I haven't sold ANY Planet Oceans since last year......wot'd he think....Mrs TTK raised a fool.... B)

Edited by TwoTone

How the hell can a human being lie so obviously ?

Liars are always discovered, soon or later anyway

In a way I have a kind of admiration for these persons: they are incredible to look at because they have so unusual brains :bounce:

How can they think one wouldn't ask for a copy of the pmt btw ?

Incredible ! :Jumpy:

Yea ... i read ure topic neil and just had a flash the other day that this is bound to happen ... it just was an obvious and easy opportunity and this fella thought maybe he can get away with it ...

Regarding the trust ... i think these boards are full of trusty members but then again there must be a procentage of rotten eggs also im not pointing fingers at noone but just stating the facts ...

If u manage to find him on any of the boards the BAN shoud be svift and permanent ... just my 2 cnts .

regards laz

How the hell can a human being lie so obviously ?

Liars are always discovered, soon or later anyway

In a way I have a kind of admiration for these persons: they are incredible to look at because they have so unusual brains :bounce:

How can they think one wouldn't ask for a copy of the pmt btw ?

Incredible ! :Jumpy:

Lowest form of sludge. Impossible to comprehend the minds of the amoral/immoral.

I did'ent receive any communication from you. I am based in london and i ordered a omega po.

I haven't killed anybody since 1983 ....and I haven't sold ANY Planet Oceans since last year......wot'd he think....Mrs TTK raised a fool.... B)

Dammit, Neil! Where's my Kermit LV?? I ordered that two weeks ago. Put down those Ray-Bans and get cracking, or or, or else!

He knows now.

i just PMed him on TRC on a thread he posted in December telling us he lost 300 pounds because he lost 15 watches at the UK customs.

I asked him if he was trying to gain something back of his losses via TTK

Let's see what happens

Cats

Hey when I receive it :angry: ? I'm waiting my Lemon PO since 1980 (a damn pre-pre-pre-pre-pre Orange's generations) :blink: ?

292757-4229.jpg

(joke :bicycle: )

He knows now.

i just PMed him on TRC on a thread he posted in December telling us he lost 300 pounds because he lost 15 watches at the UK customs.

I asked him if he was trying to gain something back of his losses via TTK

Let's see what happens

Cats

Our silly American close mindedness. I sat here for 5 - 10 minutes thinking about how or why this dude lost 300 pounds of weight because his watches were confiscated. Was he depressed and didn't eat? Was he afraid someone was going to come after him, so he got in shape so he could fight or run away? Was he smuggling 15 x 20 pound watches = 300 pounds going through UK customs? Did he lose the weight so he could put on a fat suit and then hide watches inside it?

All these things running through my head and not once did I think of currency. Maybe if there weren't so many americans that could stand to lose 300 pounds it would have come a lot easier.

:rolleyes: