When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

I will be wearing my PAM027 with ETA2892-A2 movement...and it's waterproof too...how do I know?...well, two week ago I was at the beach, and I forgot to take it off before I decided to jump in the sea...after I realized I was wearing it, it was too late...but, two weeks after and it is still running great!

dsc02743mq3.jpg

Still on the Fiddy today as i wore for a little GTG with Rolexsanwich yesterday, back to work tomorrow so i will change to some thing samller like a PO

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

Got to say i was very impressed with the Pam 196 he brought along, first pam chrono i have handled and it was nice, very nice.

MONDAY

Ladies and Gentlemen -- think what you will about cartels. Talk all you want about ball-busting prices from Bangkok to Hong Kong. Discuss amongst yourselves about why my HBB is so expensive. I don't care! All I know is TEEJAY ROCKS!!!

This generous chap, a gentle soul, is full of goodwill for his fellow man, and in my case, his fellow woman. So when he offered me his amazing, wonderful Vacheron Constantin Overseas, whose review you'll no doubt remember, did I leap at the chance?!? No. I turned him flat down, thinking one day, some day he would use it...and then a few Wrist-checks later I saw our fair Stephane sporting it, and my heart said, gosh, my dad would love this. And just like that, it arrived last week, and the surprise is here to greet him Monday! :)

TEEJAY, TAKE A BOW!! Mwah!! You are getting a great Christmas Prezzie. Even if I have to hock my straps and bras!

vacheronteejayti2.jpg

A face only a dad could love? You bet. :D

vacheronoverseasfy8.jpg

He said the watch doesn't do anything for him. Fine and swell. But the VCO has beautiful, classic lines, seen here in its deployant. If only I could wear this...

vacheronssdeplocr1.jpg

You know how difficult it is to get a shy father to do a Wrist-check? So obviously, that's not what I'm wearing today. Got a doc's appointment, and since people commented on how great the Cartier Santos looked like last time, I'm taking out the blinged version.

cartiersantosblinghanddu8.jpg

Hello Gorgeous.

cartierssblingfacenm6.jpg

TUESDAY

Remember all I said about the DSN PAM 112h, with its threaded lugs, and its wonky printing? Forget it. I wubs! :wub: :wub:

pam112hpm5.jpg

Custom-made Zeugma strap made out of an old Turkish doctor's bag. #225, in case you want it, ERWINNER. ;)

zeugmapam112hxu1.jpg

It's evens stevens which I like more -- the DSN PAM 112h, or the Zeugma...strap and case!

zeugmacasenestrl4.jpg

And in hommage to TWP's gorgeous lume shot, here is my very first attempt ever. :)

lume8amdc6.jpg

...you have no idea how it glows. :wub: :wub:

MONDAY

Ladies and Gentlemen -- think what you will about cartels. Talk all you want about ball-busting prices from Bangkok to Hong Kong. Discuss amongst yourselves about why my HBB is so expensive. I don't care! All I know is TEEJAY ROCKS!!!

This generous chap, a gentle soul, is full of goodwill for his fellow man, and in my case, his fellow woman. So when he offered me his amazing, wonderful Vacheron Constantin Overseas, whose review you'll no doubt remember, did I leap at the chance?!? No. I turned him flat down, thinking one day, some day he would use it...and then a few Wrist-checks later I saw our fair Stephane sporting it, and my heart said, gosh, my dad would love this. And just like that, it arrived last week, and the surprise is here to greet him Monday! :)

TEEJAY, TAKE A BOW!! Mwah!! You are getting a great Christmas Prezzie. Even if I have to hock my straps and bras!

vacheronteejayti2.jpg

A face only a dad could love? You bet. :D

vacheronoverseasfy8.jpg

He said the watch doesn't do anything for him. Fine and swell. But the VCO has beautiful, classic lines, seen here in its deployant. If only I could wear this...

vacheronssdeplocr1.jpg

*Bows*

I'm glad it arrived safe and sound, V, and it definitely looks way better on you than it did on me. Now, I'm not surprized you pointed out the quality of the deployant, as I noted in my review, the parts that make it up, are all first rate, but, would you agree with me that, while you wouldn't worry about the clasp popping open, it is a tad fiddly to open to remove? ;) Glad you're liking it, and I hope your dad is as pleased with it :) As you pointed out me saying, it did nothing for me, I'm happy it's gone to a good home :)

As for myself, I'm wearing my 45mm Planet Ocean, and it's not coming off for quite a while :lol: