When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stephane will fall in love with Rolexes again when he sees this

Victoria

Why is it that all the predictable mewers and fawners over Rolex get so upsett by the 'flagship' pieces of their idolised marque???

Why is it that your full stop is always about four hits of the return key below your last sentence?

We all have questions, my friend. I said this as your number one mewer, too.

fuglyrolliezz7.jpg

EDIT: Okay, explanation. First, it was shamelessly lifted from a well-known site (hope he won't mind...). Second, it's a REAL Rolex, not a rep or fantasy DJ. Third, it's located inside a glass case in an AD in Montreal. So there's a French Connexion, Stephane. :p

Holy mother of the Lord... what is up with that? :o

These new Rolex designs sure are "unique"

haha

Whats with the strap? Is that supposed to be some kind of diamond Ostrich pattern or something?

haha

I dont like it and wouldnt wear it. Dont get me wrong i LOVE bling but this is just gay

Lonnie

Well...in for a penny, in for a pound. More shameless lifting of photos inside that Montreal AD.

gmtiiblingqc1.jpg

gmtiirubysapphpc7.jpg

And no bling, but IMHO, the worst of the 3.

ymiisf6.jpg

YMII = FUGLEEEE.

@L-Dizzle: I actually think that's supposed to be an...Elephant Bling Pilot Strap?? God knows.

@AllergyDoc: Hey, nice to see you here! :) ...um, my mother has a flamboyant personality who lives under the coda of "If you got it, flaunt it baby!". I think Zero Mostel would be proud.

Last two Basel shows prove that Rolex has changed... instead of rugged, old school sports models they move towards tasteless bling for rich and tasteless people. God knows there are lots of them.

Leopard Gaytona and the horrible YMII can't take away their history and legacy though. Just like this pink old model 500S doesn't make Mercedes any lesser brand. It tells more about they buyer than the seller. :lol:

barbados415.jpg

I'm afraid I'm going to have to take the position of the forum's leading Yachtmaster II apologist, this being my third post of this nature. This poor thing's taken far more abuse than it deserves. It's better looking in either variant than the f'ing Daytona with the red hands. I will, however, continue my crusade in silence from this point forward.

If only Rolex would go back to making watches like the one in my avatar...

:rofl: I love the clown master!

Seriously, Rolex has always done ridiculous blinky watches full of diamonds.

I've known someone having 2 very untastefull DJ in the 60ies.

Ok not as bad as the one posted here but sill very "show off my money with Rolex and diamonds".

My addiction is for the submariners only in fact.

And we must recognize that Rolex did them all and found all variation possible.

A rich watch obsessive should buy out the submariner line, patents and create a Polex brand with them!

This way the new board of Rolex couldn't spoil the legend anymore with their ridiculous tastes.

Cheers

Stephane