When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-2172-1190426547_thumb.jpg

:Jumpy: :Jumpy: :wub:

Beautiful PAM, Lanikai. Is that an OEM croc??

I knew it though! Tats. :lol:

one of my favorite PAM's ... if I were to get a genuine now it would probably be this ... difficult to take a pic with one hand .. how do you guy's do this ?? :huh:

First time is deuced awkward, and you feel the whole world is watching you (& quite possibly is).

Gets easier. Trust me.

(Love your first wristie!!)

:Jumpy: :Jumpy: :wub:

Beautiful PAM, Lanikai. Is that an OEM croc??

I knew it though! Tats. :lol:

First time is deuced awkward, and you feel the whole world is watching you (& quite possibly is).

Gets easier. Trust me.

(Love your first wristie!!)

thanks V... felt like my body was contorted to take the pic ... geez you people are contortionist .. hopefully the quality will get better.. just never bothered to attempt to post pics on any forum..LOL

the strap is a dark brown from "watch boys" great price after the first few buy's you get a discount .. 89 usd really great quality gator .. long sections ..i took a fabric pen and coloured in the white stiching.. i think the hide looks more natural without the contrast post-2172-1190429065_thumb.jpg

first used a black pen then over with a dark brown.. browns have black in them .. just a difference of degree's .. the black gator wears a liitle looser than the dark brown for some reason :)

Today, it's a Planet Ocean Saturday.

If you don't own an Omega Planet Ocean (preferably the 45mm but the 42mm doesn't suck) then you should really consider getting one. Look at the reviews in By-Tor's Omega Guide and you'll see that there are plenty of people that are very, very happy with theirs. Add your name to the list.

po45-08-640.jpg

po45-09-640.jpg

20070911.jpg