When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I am back.. with news ;)

V

Hello guys and girls..

Many of you know that i was renovating my house and i had to put all my time there so i had no time for the forum..

WHile i was working on the house we learned with my wife that she is pregnant ;) Great news as we were planning it BUT it came in a bit earlier and she was not able to help at all with the works at the house.

This means that I had (and still doing) all the stuff myself. Pretty hard stuff.. not recommended :D

At the moment we have moved to the new house.. Bathroom, hallway and the two rooms are ready.. I am finishing the kitchen this week and all is left is the living room.. Hope the house will be completely finished mid-October.

Watch related stuff, I am only wearing my skinny swatch while I paint and doing work at the house almost all day long... I have sold my franken destro to a member here so I only have my gen 112 and the Ferrari 008.

Not many new straps.. but I received a new hide from the Greek hide and new stitching colours..

I will be around more often now (got 2-3 orders for straps so I am also back on track on this as well) but not as much as before..

I guess when the child will be born (April) and for some months my free time will be again limited :)

^_^

...and now that you are back V...you'll have to have a strap battle with miss V...and even if she's a younger member...she's got the artillery...she bought everything that could be bought in the strap market...

*curtseys*

But nooooooo. I could never, nor do I want to compete. My purpose is to contribute and, sometimes, to delight. :)

Even if I've been delighting very little with my Caper series, of late...