When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Edge Appeal

jonthebhoy

You may be aware that one of our friends and fellow member, namely Edge, has had his Paypal account hijacked and a sum in excess of £400 has been stolen from him. Investigations are ongoing on a variety of fronts to track down the perpetrators.

If this is all new to you, please read the following thread:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=5171&st=20

Whilst it is extremely difficult for this or any forum to come to the aid of everyone who has been unfortunate enough to lose out in such a manner, we feel that in this particular instance, Chris (Edge) is an exceptional case, mainly in light of the way he recently selflessly organized and rallied everyone to Dutchy’s aid when some of his purchases went awol.

To this end the Admin and Mods are happy for members who wish to contribute (whatever you can afford) to the “Edge Appeal” to do so use button below:

donate.gif

When our target sum is reached we will announce the end of the appeal.

Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation in this.

Please also assist by continuing to bump this post.

JTB

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. I may be new, but I've already gain a ton of info from edge's (and many others') informative posts. Time for me to pay back the effort (I pulled the trigger on upgrading my account while I was at it as a small token of thanks to everyone here).

Best Regards,

IronGambit

I've been trying to make a donation for the last 20 minutes - but the link to pp only brings up this text:

We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

Maybe pp got hacked...

I'll keep trying though - this is a very good cause!

Thanks very much to everyone that has sent me a PM or email and a donation. I have a personal donation from 3 members that totals $75 so please take into account that $75 as it was VERY nice of those members to donat to me.

I am not looking for donations guys, but it would appear that I have no choice in the matter so all that I can say is thank you so much for all the kind words and all of the financial support. It really means so much to me.

You guys rock and I love you all.

Peace and Love

Chris

UPDATE!!

SLAY and TIKERZ have both received FULL refunds. I have cleared this with pp and have issued a note on the refund stating:

I did not sell the items to this buyer and am therefore GLAD to help him with a refund. My forum account was hacked and someone has tried to scam these people out of their money. It is with great pleasure that I refund my friends their money in full.

I am glad to say that they have received ALL of their money back and have not lost out. I am still trying to identify the other buyer, but he will also receive his money in full.

Chris