When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the Week Wristcheck 11-11-2007

dluddy

I thought I would share some old friends... I paired my Reps with my genuine Meerchaum pipes... hand carved by Master Carver Yanick.. Meerchaum is also called seafoam... and is found in seacaves in Turkey... they are carved solely in turkey it is their National treasure.. and is very illegal to take out of the Country in blank form ... and if you've seen Midnight Express youknow what kind of punishment the Turks dish out.. :o

post-2172-1194833667_thumb.jpg UPO .. Red Numerals.... Yanick Old Viking.. coloured with Oxblood.. yes, real Oxbloodpost-2172-1194833735_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1194833863_thumb.jpgTI /PVD coating.. fantasy watch .. did not want this bead blasted.. DSN had to go through numerous cases and case parts.. he mailed me after a month and said... no more .. I not make .. discontinued after this..!!!! :bangin: [

post-2172-1194833863_thumb.jpg eagle claw on the bottom...

post-2172-1194833953_thumb.jpg post-2172-1194835025_thumb.jpg Yankick Pipe... made with a xray of my own skull SOSF black dial

post-2172-1194834878_thumb.jpg Baume & M. Baglon Master Carver ... Viking

I never plan what I'm going to wear... but maybe these maybe not :D

MONDAY

Hoping to have recovered 100% from my blasted cold -- and to keep my spirits up, my new A Series OEM Brown Alligator strap on the DSN PAM 112. My dream come true ever since I saw Crown Prince Felipe's! :wub:

oembrowngatorwristiejp4.jpg

Reptilian.

oembrowngatorcurlingbg3.jpg

Sunny side up.

oembrowngatorlightwf6.jpg

Gator nose! :o

oembrowngatormenacingax6.jpg

TUESDAY

I'm cheating today.

RWG member, Pix, had a magnificent review of his Vacheron Constantin watch this weekend, and I wanted to show him and you my dad's Vacheron Constantin Malte Quanti

I thought I would share some old friends... I paired my Reps with my genuine Meerchaum pipes... hand carved by Master Carver Yanick..

One of the best, most inventive Wristchecks I've ever seen, Lanikai! Congrats! :)

Baume & M. Baglon Master Carver ... Viking

img1710editedxg5.jpg

Don't get me wrong. I loved the pirate, the skull, and the couple doing a bit of the ole' insides-outsides, but this is just awesome!

I never plan what I'm going to wear... but maybe these maybe not :D

Tease! :lol:

(...)

...this is the watch for doctors, for lawyers, for architects, for diplomats, and for any man who finally outgrows his Sub stage. It commands respect. Next to the Pateks, the Vacherons are the most elegant watches in the world, bar none.

(...)

Mademoiselle V, I could not have expressed it better, your words really reflect my own mind (some sort of telepathy accross the Ocean ..? ^_^ )

This VC on your wrist commands respect indeed, and...desire, or is it just jealousy ? :lol: I'd love the same one, especially if they did it in gold.