When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

With great regret....I'm giving up selling replicas..!

Guest TTK

It's with great regret that I announce I am giving up selling reps.....I've been thinking about it long and hard...and have reached the conclusion that it's just not profitable anymore......so....time now to quit........I'd like to thank all my regular customers....and my irregular ones....keep taking the Dia-calm.....it will work.....but on a serious note.....I'd like to say a fond farewell to all you guys.....I will miss you all ...( with a hatchet)....no great weeping of tears...no wringing of hands....no woe is me's nor lack a days....just a simple farewell...!

So now I'm gonna be making STRAPS.......I just picked up an 'antique' vintagised vinyl couch....some string...some needles.....a fantastic 'professional' cutting knife and am ready now to start knocking out straps left / right and center.......I'd be starting off modestly priced..say around $300.00.....but as my expertise grows...and my market.....I'll bump the prices up...along with some promo photos and some shill posters to give them an air of exclusivity.....get yours now in time for Xmas......don't be disappointed.

COUCH.jpg

KNIFE.jpg

STRING.jpg

Edited by TTK

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never bought a watch from you. Emailed you once, never got a reply :o - apparently that's normal. However, I can honestly say I will miss you. I have laughed a great deal at some of your posts and could not have agrred more with one of your lengthy ones about guns.

Thanks for all the entertainment.

Don't be a stranger :D

not quite sure what to make of this but if you are leaving it is a huge loss to the community, not withstanding the unacceptable racially biased epithats subfixing your recent posts. . (I realize that the many half-truths that show up on colletor websites are blatent but generalizations that target an entire ethnic group are wrong and offensive, irrespective of what that group represents)

Getting back to the initial thread though, as a collector you represent the ideal. I see you as a watch enthusiast who for reasons of pride, integreity and love of the trade and product would never sell a sub-par piece.. Someone who enjoys collecting first and dealing as a side-light. At least that is my impression

Only bought one piece from you, but I got exactly what I paid for .. a well finished fairly priced and quality controlled noob. Can't ask for more than thaty. Did (do?) plan on buying additional pieces from you though.

I hope you continue to post. You sure do make it interesting.