When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Did our second scan today with my wife...

V

the anomaly one .. with this you learn the dimensions of the child and if everything is ok..

Everything went perfect.. although it was moving constantly.

Btw they tell the gender of the child as well.. It was not very hard to understand it though from this picture:

Hands behind the head and doing the finger :p

I am a boy, I am SO COOL and [censored] YOU all :D

dsc092312ck1.jpg

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Lookin' good!

That little bundle of joy will running around before you know it! :)

The lady doing the scan when we were leaving said 'good luck with this guy' and smiled.. I guess she knew what we will go through :lol:

Congratulations V. You must be excited. I had the opportunity to spend TG with my two year old twin nieces in Seattle. It was pure delight! You will no doubt be an excellent father. Anyone who has the patience to build straps with the attention and care that you do must have the right stuff.

Thank you very much my friends for the wishes ... They are much much appreciated.

Btw Freddy yes I am thinking of engraving his name (when I decide it) to the custom Unbranded Cali dial radiomir I am building and is at The Zigmeister's at the moment :)

Btw Freddy yes I am thinking of engraving his name (when I decide it) to the custom Unbranded Cali dial radiomir I am building and is at The Zigmeister's at the moment :)

Noo! It's bad luck before a child is born, to say the name out loud. Well, it is in Russia. :p In Greece, aren't you supposed to name him/her after the father's father or mother, etc?

I've always liked the name Pavlos, as an aside. :lol:

Noo! It's bad luck before a child is born, to say the name out loud. Well, it is in Russia. :p In Greece, aren't you supposed to name him/her after the father's father or mother, etc?

I've always liked the name Pavlos, as an aside. :lol:

Not in Greece.. don't know anything about bad luck.. same bad luck as picking wedding dress with your wife and seeing the bride dressed before the wedding?

I chose the dress (since it was from Vera Wang and I was paying) and gave the ok to my wife in her last tryout :)

About the kid.. yes we are supposed to do that .. give the name of the husband's father .. but i am not doing it. We don;t like the name that much and we want to find a very cool name from Ancient greece..

Paul/Pavlos is a good name.. but very common and we cannot justify not giving my father's name for another common name :)

Congratulations.

I'm currently doing my Ob/Gyn rotation so I get to see the miracle of birth many times/day.

Definitely advise your wife to get the epidural when it's time for the delivery. It adds about an hour to the process but makes things ever so much easier...