When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ALL CHRISTMAS THREADS HAVE BEEN MERGED HERE!

Viennawatch

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Merry Christmas Noring.

My kind of stocked fridge.....

Beer....

and Chocolate

and Moet B)

Haha, yes looks kind of like I don't have a girlfriend, but I had to trow all the other stuff onto the topshelf where my steaks and different types of spannish hams usually belongs. Just to get a picture ;) I'm actually taking the moet to a christmas party today so I need to restock when I got to Scotland again;)

Happy Christmas to you too NORing, the only place to be on Hogmanay, is Scotland,

I'll second that. Always spent Hogmanay with my grandmother's family for New Years (an Aberdeenshire lass, originally, RIP).

NOring, great beer selection and even better watch! If that was the one advertised here, I think I had my on it. Happy Christmas, be safe in the oil rig this New Year!

My desktop with better photos is with the Geek Squad, so please forgive this impromptu Christmas card shot.

merrychristmaswristie1iz1.jpg

My deepest thanks go to the moderating staff for their patience and kindness; my warmest thanks go to the wonderful people I've met in this hobby; my most heartfelt thanks go to my friends.

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year, one and all. :)

Dear All,

I too want to wish everyone at RWG a great Christmas time.

:wink:

I would like to jump on this opportunity to thank the Admin team for their countless (and totally free) efforts to keep this place alive and kicking.

:thumbsup:

I also think of the numerous hours spent by quite a bunch of members to post interesting threads that entertained me and/or made my knowledge better.

These threads often have hundreds of views and sometime few replies.

I promise to do my best to reply as often as possible to such threads in the future and let the original poster know that I enjoyed it.

:ohmy:

I am an medium-old Noob here and feel like saying thanks to RWG in general for making me the proud owner of some great pieces.

Merry Christmas to all.

May all your wishes come true, now!

Cheers

Stephane

I edited some of my photos to post a selection of the time pieces that RWG allowed me to own so far.

These are my daily beaters!

:wub:

RolexSDTrilogyMM_PS800_01.jpg

rolexdaytonawhite_800_02.jpg

rolexdaytonawhite_800_05.jpg

omega_po45ultim800_02.jpg

GmtMatserIIRepAu_PS800_03.jpg

Iwc3717PuggedARed_800_08.jpg

And, finally, RWG leads to this beauty

:smile:

My16600_800_38.jpg

My16600_800_17.jpg