When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A member advertising about our hobby in public.

Masticore

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so as you are a newbie here,

please do not talk about Reps in Public Forums.

That are the Rules.

If you talk about your new pants its ok.

He's been registered over a year... can't be a newbie any more.

I understand the need to show off your new toy(s), but probably best to show them off to fellow rep afficionados on here, than rub it in the noses of those who spend so much more on their genuines.

I'm not too worried about some Swedish fashion website as I am worried about the somethingawful.com forums, which is one of the most popular international "general interest" boards on the internet (in the top 3)... there was some douche actually posting LINKS and specific information about our watches - there is no question in my mind he frequents RWG or one of its copies

I'm not too worried about some Swedish fashion website as I am worried about the somethingawful.com forums, which is one of the most popular international "general interest" boards on the internet (in the top 3)... there was some douche actually posting LINKS and specific information about our watches - there is no question in my mind he frequents RWG or one of its copies

there are of course gen collectors who want to publish us all over

cant u just ban the [censored]'s ip address so he cant come back here? by-tor u said u wanna ban him from all boards.. so please ban him!! NOW

I would hope he would at least get a hearing. No one ever came back to translate those posts so most of us, I suspect, don't have any idea what they actually said. If the posts were more innocuous than we were initially led to believe and he agrees not to publicize the hobby anymore as a condition of his membership I don't see what harm there is in letting him stay.

Banning him out of hand is a nice way to invite retaliation. I think giving him the benefit of the doubt and asking him nicely to not draw attention to the replica watch world might be a more prudent course of action.

But what do I know?

Little boy, have you even paid attention to what we are discussing here?

Read the thread over again, then you are more than welcome to say what you think.

cant u just ban the [censored]'s ip address so he cant come back here? by-tor u said u wanna ban him from all boards.. so please ban him!! NOW

And by the way everyone.

lets say i actually did sell replicas, buying them from the boards, and then selling them and make a profit on it.

So? whats wrong with that.

Making a profit is what this world is built upon.

You buy for 100, sell for 120, thats how you run a company. thats how you earn money.

Most of you maby dont know this since youre stuck with a replica instead of a gen!

Silly fools

Mimmosa

Please less of the silly fools bit please, yes people over react some times, because they like doing their thing, just keep this hobby and this site out of the limelight, it only takes one slip of the keypad and J C Beeever will be back in china frisking his work force looking for lost bezels, and yes that realy happened.

Mimmosa

Please less of the silly fools bit please, yes people over react some times, because they like doing their thing, just keep this hobby and this site out of the limelight, it only takes one slip of the keypad and J C Beeever will be back in china frisking his work force looking for lost bezels, and yes that realy happened.

Fxr, unfortunately you can't legislate/dictate intelligence and common sense........this guy shows a remarkable lack of both IMOP......a lot of IMmaturity too.......

What a jackass... sad to see that you've allocated most of your personality points to pig-headed and rather amusing attempts at bravado and sarcasm instead of a healthy dose of (as OI above me put it "intelligence and common sense"

:wacko:

well im sure its not that hard to find info about reps... hey the only reason i found this place was beccause i put three words together in a google search "replica watch forum" glad i did tho. if you google rep watches you get hits for a lot of over priced dealers and then the forums...rep geek rwg..etc. GOOGLE is a scary tool but there is no way to censor it. even what i write here this moment will be found at some point in time via a google search. im not sure if its like this already but maybe te admins should make no anon logins...meaning no guests or people just browsing with out registering... sure its a minor set back , but its still a hassle to someone that just comes looking for a quick peek. even then theres the cache pages that google keeps... so all the old stuff would still be available... hmm what can be done to hide a public forum?

capice: i assumme you mean international laws in relation to the use of photos? if so, believe it or not EVEN in canada it is NOT illegal to remove the watermark from someones photo for use, yet you CANT buy a pack of smokes (at least in my province)without having the store clerk swipe your drivers license into the terminal NO matter HOW old you are.

Edited by highoeyazmuhudee