When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

Bazz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Threadjacked at knifepoint! Watch out for Chinese replicas with laser etched Damascus pattern...

I can't believe you said that, Doc! I just purchased a beautiful Henckels knife set, but after checkout I noticed they were made in China. Sucks.

Still, a Wristcheck in the offing. :lol:

@UB7: Capressos, Shuns, Nespressos, Hublots. Dude, you're ALL about quality!

In honor of the annual snow shovel riding competition in Ambridge, PA, I decided to wear something different today

6238waterjar030b1.jpg

Freddy, you inspired me to wear mine for the weekend- but I will not be shovel riding- I'll be out on the boat, and applying sunscreen. Have fun! Cheers, Arty

DSC00986.JPG

That might be one of my next purchase... I don't know why, but the Swiss flag on a watch just makes it look unique...

Yes, I love the Swiss "flag" there too! But I confess, don't like the watch enough to wear with any frequency. I got it as a present from a friend, so I feel badly.

On Repgeeks, someone already (kindly) said this wasn't the right watch to wear for the gym, etc.

Which actually is a thread idea... ;)

It's very comfortable, though, Pix. Maybe you can choose another model though.

@FxrAndy: Que pasa, Mufasa? :lol:

Freddy, if you're ever going to one of the watch get-togethers, let me know- cause I have to see your collection at some point in person.

Awesome.

Thanks, Mezz. The last get-together I attended was attended by only 2 people -- DuDro & moi.

In the meantime, here is a quick & dirty peek into my (strapless) Daytona drawers

Cosmographs005a1.jpg

A tribute to Sir Edmund Hillary that passed away this week.

I found it very interesting that he dedicated the bulk of his life to improving the lives of the Sherpa's and local Nepalese and Tibetan villages by fundraising, charities and environmental conservation.

21455243.jpg

DSCN4548A.jpg

Here's my Blackbird that I recently bought from Mezzanine (complete with totally skewed pearl !). :lol: Still a nice watch though and the A/R is great !!

1000589md8.jpg