When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start-Of-The-Week Wristcheck (14-15 Jan 2008)

Victoria

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. I need an Omega.. Also need the Rolex Explorer II. Sigh one more order before Chinese New Year... Putting Josh's kid through school is a burden.

Yopu'll be wanting one of these then...

1000360mr5.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Since everyone is throwing change-ups and screwballs today, I, under the influence of massive doses of wildly interacting various pharmaceuticals, shall throw several curves...

My late and lazy lunch...

A non-wristie GUB, with GRUB...

GUB-grub_01-13.jpg

On today's menu is Salisbury Steak with my special mushroom, green pepper and onion gravy, a unique blend of Cal-Mati Brown, Heirloom Red, Sweet Brown and Wild Organic Rices, served with Bartlett pears and Glashutte Uhrenbetrieben on antique harvest table...

Did you catch them all?

And now for something completely different...

An even later and lazier dessert.

SUB and Grub...

01-13_Sub.jpg

Hand churned , fine french Vanilla ice cream served with Vanilla chip granola chunks, a modicum of hand blended Jamaica Rum and Vintage Sili-Sub.

@Victoria above: "Churched?" Would there be something about these compositions which have us feeling guilty, naughty or dirty and wanting to confess?

0114_084050.jpg

YAYAYAYAYAY! RWG is back, w00t!

And what awaits our return but this rather dashing Wristcheck. Shades of a 1930s Ruritanian prince at the wheel of his Dusenberg, Doc. ;)

Untitled12nhf0li.jpg

EDIT: Yipes, I'm not liking that crooked new winkie -- looks like it's had a stroke. Really like everything else though. Let's see if this emoticon is still the same. :victory: (It is!)

The weather's pretty lousy here, so, that means wearing bummy clothes... I'm not getting my suede (further) ruined by getting it soaked, so that means this combo: (Cam phone pics, sorry)

15-01-08_1157.jpg

15-01-08_1158.jpg

Edited by TeeJay