When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Welcomes a New Collector - EuroTimez

TwoTone

RWG would like to welcome our newest Collector; EuroTimez...

EuroTimez is a Europe Based Collector :thumbsupsmileyanim:

He has been a Member of the Forum for quite sometime...

However, he is still a new Collector to the community therefore carries the status of Apprentice Collector...

So make sure you ask lots of questions...

Welcome EuroTimez

Double T

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome. I just wrote a quick introduction. More to come soon...

Short introduction.

Introduction

I’ve been on the board since Old RWG, been more of a reader than a poster. Thanks to you guys for sharing all the knowledge and passion for watches I always enjoy reading your post, esp from the veteran members who post beautiful reviews/guides/tutorials/gen-rep comparison posts. At times I’m quite amazed at the intricate details that for instance By-Tor shows or the watchmaking skills of The Zigmeister, or the photoshoots of Pugwash/TTK, and there tons other members with excellent post to that I cannot think of right now.

I really started off as a noob several years ago b4 joing the club, and altho I won’t acclaim myself as a super-duper-I-know-it-all guru, I do think that in time I’ve acquired alot of knowledge and I’m always open to learn more. I believe I can offer unique services that no-other can do, something like the best of all worlds.

I’ve been an off-the-board European dealer for about 2 years. Mainly the high-end watches (“swiss” ETA based or A7750 I usually dont sell what we classify as “asian-watches” lower end ones).

Now I want to focus to sell on the board-members only, and my partner in Europe will take over the existing clients -offboard-.

Background information

This is going to sound a bit complex, but it works and I believe it will work in your advantage.

I life in Thailand currently, where I have one big supplier there and soon will also be offering MBK watches as well.

My associate lives in Guangzhou where I met her. I trained her personally to what/where to check and how to keep a high quality control.

She works full-time and doesn’t have an other job so that is a big plus.

As what I pay her is more than what she would earn if working for a boss. While working with me having advantage of more freedom, thinking, expanding and learning. We’re not just mere business partners but have established a long term relationship.

So her main function is ordering and ensuring that you receive what you ordered and that it passed thru a high-standard quality control.

We have an excellent watch-smith in GZ were the watches will be extra checked regulated where need be and pressure tested. He also performs 7750 complete ultra-sonic cleaning, oiling, regulating.

Yes its alot of information, and alot of services which perhaps sounds too good “as some might claim” to be true ---Yet it is--- and have been doing (most of my services) so for past years! I always wanted to be the best in what I do.

Since I was selling “off the board” directly face-to-face to customers in Europe the price was substantial higher so all was expected to work topnotch and nothing less. Since one of the biggest issue in replica world is QC-- that is were we focused on most. Because it takes investment/risks/time/money/frustration importing to Europe -sending- it back for repair etc. So the way I see it, is you win in the longterm by getting it right the first time (altho it might cost initially a bit more).

In Europe I have somebody who does merely the shipping. (no long story there) ;)

When ordering; my associate or I personally will double check my supplier and order/send/take pics of the watches prior to sending. So no-dropshipping.

Current services

-Communications -usually within 24 hours-

-Quality Control (no drop-shipping), what will actual be checked by me personally or by my personal-associate (more info see above) in Guanzhou / Thailand

-Pictures of the actual watch can be received before shipment (what you see is what you get)

-Large offering similiar to Josh & Andrew & TTK

-Warranty that package arrives to your door.

-Pre-serviced 7750 with 6 months warranty on the movement

-Waterproof test and silicon grease of the rubbers will automatic be included in the price.

-Movement regulated and checked incl 6 months warranty.

-Shipping from Europe or China directly.

-No white lies or black lies and services will actual be performed and guaranteed.

There might be times I don’t know the answer to a certain question/request, then I will tell you simply that “I don’t know”. I don’t consider myself as a watch-god, but I’m sure open to learning things that I don’t know. Besides “what you see is what you get” (unless it becomes a endless task which it might be in the far future, the individual customer will get 3 or so shots from the actual watch that is going to be shipped).

More details in dept about my services/warranty/pricing etc will be posted soon.

Future services

- MBK watches (near future)

(custom) AR Coated watches

(custom) Lumed dail + hands

(custom) Installing simple parts like gen/generic bezel-inserts for Rolex

so a partially or fully modded rep out of the box.

If you could please give me some time (about a week) to get used to a different way of selling. So I can Make a competitive pricing-list. Upload a new website etc.

Currently also building up a stock in Europe.

Please don’t inquire (yet) for watches for sale not listed under in my area. So I truly have some time to establish myself.

If I didn’t / forgot to mention some things that you would like to know more of, please let me know.

All e-mails please send to EuroTimez@gmail.com, no PM please.

Edited by EuroTimez

So although you are promoted as an European seller the fact that you also ship direct from China would mean you can give competitive prices to members in the rest of the world....Yes?

Ken

So although you are promoted as an European seller the fact that you also ship direct from China would mean you can give competitive prices to members in the rest of the world....Yes?

Ken

took the words out of my mouth. :) everything sounds fantastic. as a potential

customer in the US, i think this would be great.

EuroTimez,

Just reading the newest topics posted shows that our members have been doubting some of our current collectors (both in the past and more recently)

I'm glad to hear that there are multiple QC checkpoints and warranties included in the price of these watches. It's also nice to hear that instead of one collector running their own show (shipping, maintaining a website, QC) you've got multiple people and thus, built in accountability and (hopefully) dependability.

I, for one, can't wait to see the new website and I look forward to doing business with you!

Hi Guys, To answer Kenberg and Italiano17771,

Def will be competitive pricing for the rest of the World, like USA etc.

There will be advantages sending directly from China as it is less trouble/time on my part (instead if I have to route it to Europe first), perhaps price will incl EMS (super fast shipment) and the Quality control and the watches will be done anyways within China/Guagnzhou or Thailand (depending on the watch you want).

Double advantages coz it arrives very quickly and you have the guarantee that it arrives.

More policy will be set up, as soon as can.

Please note that I'm not (yet) a ultra large mass seller (coz my exsisting customers were just a few in comparison to the board members so therefore I could focus all my attention on the quality control and the individual customer) and my watches undergo a CQ so understand that i cannot ship watches within the first day, usually gets shipped within a week. And for pre-servicing 7750 you might need to wait a bit longer. I like to think of it this way, it might be abit slow shipped but if it arrives and all is well then you save time and money in the end, instead of taking chances.

I have a very broad "live" picture library which will be posted on my website soon. Yet it might be that I dont have all "live" footage of the watches you inquire for -just reference/factory pics at times-, but surely I can get them and the latest versions as well.

Again pics will be taken of the actual watch you receive so there won't be any miscommunication.

Kind regards

Chris