When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Need Help To Choose My 1st Genuine Pam

V

WHat do you prefer?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. from the following?

• 111H
    • 112H
    • 000 Base logo
    • 005 logo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My picks would be:

PAM005

PAM111

PAM000

PAM112

I put the 005 above the 111 because the logo is cool and the 111 is very common, but I do like the new sandwich dial, both of these are higher because of the sub-dial seconds. Then the 000 because of the logo and the 112 is last, it's too bland for my taste. :) Good luck and let us know which one you get. My fir real Panerai was the 104 and since then I've had a few and my most current is a PAM090, but I still like the 104 a lot and might get another one, unless I get a 194 first. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Take the 113

white dial is less seen, so more exclusive I think....

succes

BTW I would defenately go for the pam 88 because there is rep of it....

Sorry but I wouldn't even buy a white dial Pam as a rep... :rolleyes:

I don;t care if they are rep or not of the watch.. I will buy something I like and wil love to wear everyday ;)

Hey Kostas

Definitely a base for your first gen. I like the 005 because they just are not as common as the 111H. The logo also adds a little something else to it. I jus think that too many people have the 111H be it rep or gen. Its the same feeling I have toward the Fiddy.

Eddy

Hey Kostas,

You know I'm a 112H fan, and nothing has changed that up until now. In fact, I was sat next to a guy on the tube the other day and he was wearing a gen 112G. He reckoned mine was a fake - because it had a sandwich dial! So I had to explain that this was the H series to the owner of a gen! Anyway, despite his ignorance I told him mine was indeed a fake and he couldn't believe his eyes. Anyway, the sandwich dial is for me a classic look, and coupled with the simplicity of the 112 makes for the perfect watch.

If I were to chose a PAM outside your selection however I would go for one of the Radiomir's like the Blackseal. I would love to have one of these were I don't have to worry about the thread on the crown stem wearing down.

Either way good luck to you, enjoy it, and I'm jealous!!!!

Cheers,

Diego

May I suggest 176H, V? Titanium base logo is hot! They have a classic look, yet not "too" common. I wanted one at this time, but not a whole lot of dealers actually sell them, only Joshua to my knowledge. It would be a great, great piece, and there are a lot of pics on TZ, so you can see how great it looks, good luck.

Kostas, when I bough my 111H I tried 112s and logos but... not the same deal. the clear caseback, the movement engravings and the seconds hand makes a big diference. Buy any choice is a good point, all are superb watches.

I own a number of originals including SS daytona, seadweller, gmt, speedmaster... but my 111 gets 90% wrist time.

Just my 0,02€

IF it's one of the 4, then 112H, same as you.

If it were my choice 176 or 177 though :group:

You know I love my titanium, and SS is not agreeing with me this summer! :thumbdown: