When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This was James from Bestswiss

Guest mrshuma

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall one of the most amusing reads I've had on any forum in quite a while. "Real *aftermarket* dials" "25, no wait... 27 jewels" "904L steeL, maybe"... best thread I've read in quite sometime.

I must sadly admit that I was within minutes of ordering the "PERFECT AAA++++ MADE BY SWISS-NYMPHO-SCHOOLGIRLS" black sub from Bestswiss or one of his ilk....

Then somehow... a google search turned up this wonderful site and TRC. Thank whatever deity was watching over me that day.

Fakemaster you don't know me very well, why don't you read my posts on here and read the FACTS before

you start labeling people as scammers.

The people we purchase watches from in TAIWAN state that their watches have 904L steel they used to use 440 steel

but changed that in 2007.

I already responded on the genuine dial part, some of the watches were coming with aftermarket dials that

can be used in real rolex watches.

I am going to post a pic of the TT SUB BLUE and also send 1 to one of the admins here so it can be inspected.

You claim to know so much about the industry, why don't you read up on the TW Best Replicas before you start

calling every single site on the internet a scam.

:yawn:

. :bye1:

"John" - The reason you're listed as a scam dealer here is that you're [A] full of [censored]; selling the very same watches available from numerous other dealers at inflated prices; [C] the recipient of much poor feedback from our members; and [D] full of [censored].

You ... um... forgot...um...er ... FULL OF [censored]! After market genuine dials ... please. We are not as stupid as you thing. 'night bubby.

Guest carlsbadrolex

I sure wish you would have let me comment before banning this guy... I bought a 16613 from them in 2002. It was promised to be solid 18kt gold. When I received the watch I happened to stop by a jeweler friends and we acid tested a link and it failed. I then drilled and link and it failed again.

I contacted them and they said to send it back for a refund OR they would send me a partial refund of a whopping $100. I told them that I would send it back to them, and out of guilt for drilling their link I put a genuine two tone oyster link on the watch (and sent the drilled one back so they would have it).

It took me four months to get a refund from them.

If they wanted to send someone a 16613 to be photographed, tested and shown here I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT IT. In fact, I would be willing to front the money for such a watch (at their cost). But I doubt that would ever happen.

And dont get me started on that bastard Tom over at IdealWatches.... He got me for a COD about the same time.

Come on TT, let him back he isnt hurting anyone here. It kinda lightens the mood a little!

T

who the heck is "John"? Anyway read my posts before you reply. The Rolex are not the same watches.

Ask Josh and Andrew if we buy any Rolex from them? Ask them if the TW Best watches exist

I told you we do buy SOME watches from them but we are talking about Rolex here which is 80% or more

of my business.

You are so close minded that even if one of your admins gets a TT SUB from me and admits that I am correct

with my specs are you going to say that he's been paid off or something?

Get out of your little world, Josh and Andrew are not the kingpins and they don't have the best quality.

James, John, Jack, whoever you are,

Josh and Andrew have their own issues and are merely two (or should we consider them one) dealers out of many we have here to choose from. Your myopic fascination with these two and only these two tells me one thing: there's more than meets the eye here and something very interesting is going on behind the scenes between you. Something that has probably just come to a head, causing you to join the forum today and attempt to come clean mostly by bad mouthing them.

Look, I have absolutely no problem with you selling a $500 watch for $1800, assuming that you're your providing a 100% accurate description of the item and standing behind your product. If you can get $1800, good for you. I'd bet that your buddies Josh and Andrew have higher volume and sales figures at $500 a pop though. But I'm not going to get into the economics with you, and anyone who spends any time on RWG will know better than to pay your obscene prices anyhow.

Now, what I *DO* have a problem with is that you are or have been selling a $500 watch for $1800 by providing ANYTHING BUT a 100% accurate description but instead on the basis of horse [censored]. (1) Your watches are not exclusive to you [even if Joshandrew doesn't sell them], and suggesting they are is a deceptive advertising tactic. (2) You advertise gen dials, but then state they're actually rep dials that can fit in gen cases. Well, of course 1:1 rep dials fit in gen cases just as gen dials fit in 1:1 rep cases. Nothing special there. And claiming your rep dials are gen is simply fraud. You must not know we build frankens here. (3) You claim to stand behind your product, but real world testimonial reveals that your post-sale service is sketchy at best. So, really, calling you a scammer is being kind. I can think of many other appropriate terms with which you'd probably be much less happy.

And lastly, I really couldn't care less what you do with your TT sub... But I do have a couple choice suggestions for you.

Good luck next time, scammer.

I just noticed something really odd, this guy keeps mention Josh and Andrew. I can't understand why he keeps doing hat when there are so many dealers here. How he does not mention the others

this smells fishy

Uhhh, maybe because he has been keeping abreast of the latest developments?

:o I never thought than I was ever going to see this… TT you banned him too soon, it was getting very funny and also I wanted to see his 27 jewels watch made by swiss trained watchmakers. This was one time life event :lol:

Very interesting his attacks to Josh and Andrew

Edited by emuozz

I give the guy his propers for walking right into the Lion's Den.

Maybe he just got " religion." His conscience is bothering him.

Maybe he sees a parallel in some way with " Jandrewgate. "

Maybe he's wacky about reps like we are.

He shouldn't have been banned. This banning is NOT classy.

Information, especially bona fide information from the horse's mouth is valuable.

I posted elsewhere here tonight that I saw a lousy faded fake gold rep on my MD's wrist and then a fabulous TT Summer Blue Rolex yesterday. Beautiful, impressive watch, heavy with gold, totally genuine looking. The MD is into reps.

I am sure I read here or elsewhere, months ago, that the Summer Blue Rollie is a fantasy watch or possibly released in a limited edition in Japan. True or not true, WIS's ?

If it is a fantasy watch, then there ARE much better Rolex reps out there.

I want to know what this guy has to say. He's willing to send / show off one of his watches.

Why not take him up on it ?

My 2 centavos.

Conflicting information, but BestSwiss doesn't even register on webtraffic counts which means the reason for James (Au Mei) of Bestswiss posting this same post on several rep. forums, although it seems RWG is the only one that he/she reasonably had an actual discussion thread (as nicely allowed for what its worth) before banning, was because their web traffic is virtually non-existent compared to Joshua, Andrew, Angus and the rest of the dealers on the rep. forums. An attempt to cash in on the rep. forum internet traffic, go figure. It seems the rep. comsumer is getting smarter over the years. Of course in the un-modded RWG1 his thread still continues with ever increasing BS.

http://www.aboutus.org/BestSwiss.com

AND

Whois Record

Domain Services Provided By:

http://www.zentek-international.com/ - Offshore Web Hosting, Dedicated Servers,

Colocation

Registrant:

Au Mei

Lower Ngau Tau Kok Est

Ngau Tau kok

Hong Kong, HK -

HK

Registrar: DOTSTER

Domain Name: BESTSWISS.COM

Created on: 15-SEP-04

Expires on: 15-SEP-12

Last Updated on: 24-JUL-08

Administrative, Technical Contact:

Mei, Au

Lower Ngau Tau Kok Est

Ngau Tau kok

Hong Kong, HK -

HK

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.BESTSWISS.COM

NS2.BESTSWISS.COM

TO ALL RWG.cc MEMBERS:

The original poster is NOT banned (nor is he likely to be anytime soon) at RWG1 (replica-watches-guide.com). If you want to have fun with him (we can use all the swear words we want over there) come on over...

There has never been a better reason to join RWG1!!!

I must sadly admit that I was within minutes of ordering the "PERFECT AAA++++ MADE BY SWISS-NYMPHO-SCHOOLGIRLS" black sub from Bestswiss or one of his ilk....

But are they rep Swiss nympho school girls 1:1? If not there might be fitment issues..... Doh, I was hoping on a group buy or something. Guess it is too late.

Well the thread on RWG1 is much more interesting than the one here ever was. See that forum is virtually unmoderated so is it a kind of romper room.

I am now exchanging physical threats with "James from Bestswiss." It is the best thread we have had in ages!