When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

please read !!!!

Guest eddielee11

Guest eddielee11

please read !!!!

read read and read!!!

I just came back from custom today.

I had to rush back from Portland to attend the custom “interrogation” just for a package sent from a member to me.

A shipment was from a forum member who shipped me a near perfect pam.

The only problem was the crown guard that was loose.

I took the watch and tightened the screws on the crown guard, it is like new. ..tight and snug. Ready to go back to the sender.

This is not the end of the story.

I was charged with importation of goods, and have to pay taxes. And subsequently got fined 4300cad by the tax agency because member wrote “ replica panerai” on the package

That was not end of it….

The member has left all corresponding emails inside the package. ---details of all REPLICA DEALING TRACED BACK TO THE MEMBER, ME, OTHER SELLERS SITES, ETC….i am not going to name the member , but hey folks, remember ,think before you act!

Even it was a replica; I still have to pay full value of the genuine piece.

Folks!!!!DO NOT INCLUDE OUR CORRESPONDING EMAILS IN THE PACKAGE, CUSTOM DOES CHECK THE PACKAGES.

These are replicas, you want a perfect one, get a real one.

Sometimes, screws may come out here or there…tighten all the [censored]s and screws prior using the piece.

I also received few packages from members who declared the package as” replica panerai” or “replica rolex”…what a declaration!

Read before ordering the pieces from any sellers. Yes automatic movt needs no battery. Get it?!!! Handwind means you have to handwind the piece so the piece will go.

Yes, replica is not for water sports, only 50m dash in the rain!

Yes, no one will scam you. Most of the folks on the forums are good guys. Many buyers expect tracking after 2 hours. Tracking may not work 2 weeks after, until you have received your items.

I am not a big volume seller. I only trade once in a while when I am not on the road. If you need tracking or any question, please identify yourself. Don’t use the name “ BOB” all the time,,,yes I know you “ pink panther”…,,not referring to you.

Your forum ID is not good sometime. Give real names, not your dentist or your mechanic names….intended receiver name only.

Folks,,,,have few cups of coffee prior shipping any items back to your sellers! Stop smoking those “herbal medicine” when you do want to ship out these watches.

BY the way, don’t be a fool to bring any “herbal medicine”a.k.a. pots INTO CANADA!!! I see many people got stopped at custom because they try to smuggle few sticks into Canada. Why bother? Canada has the best stocks! You can get it locally!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was charged with importation of goods, and have to pay taxes. And subsequently got fined 4300cad by the tax agency because member wrote “ replica panerai” on the package

JTFC! What kind of Moron do you have to be to consider that?

i have to be a male gigolo for 2 months to pay for the taxes!!! :(:wounded1::yuk:

2 months?!? Sounds like you need to up your hourly rate, Eddie!

All kidding aside, I cannot believe that someone would actually declare something as 'replica' on their customs forms! C'mon folks... This isn't rocket science.

People are downright idiots. Sorry about what happened dude.

Hey, maybe you should go exclusive or something. Exclusive to only the customers you trust the most, in other words, repeat customers. That way you might not get screwed.

Again, that really sucks. Sorry to hear bud.

GIve his forum id so we will know... We MUST know if there is someone SO STUPID around us.

btw Eddie you said your reps are not waterproof??? :bleh:

82565-30061.jpg

Nice photoshop skillz :lol:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :group:

Sorry what happened to you Eddie....are there any consequences for that member?

Seriously dumb!!!!!!!! Firstly can one not see that a screw needs tightening! and secondly please tell who they are so we can get immunised against stupid people! The good members of this forum would not want to get involved with such an *******.

Also send them a screwdriver Eddie so they can tighten their own screw! :bangin:

Eddie,

Sorry to hear about the Canadian Customs problems. It never ceases to amaze me as to the utter stupidity of some of our members of this and other forums. Come on!! There have been 1000+ posts over the past few years about customs problems, Paypal problems, Etc,etc, all precipitated by someone who is too stupid, drunk or stoned to follow common sense rules.

WE ARE DEALING IN ILLIGAL COUNTERFEIT GOODS HERE!! You may think in your heart of hearts that your PAM is real, but it isn't. Customs folks are not stupid. Some may be lazy, some may get busy and let a package slide, but their job is to ferret out countraband which is what we are dealing with here. Canadian Customs in particular is very, very vigilant. I think they open everything. All you have to do is write "broken wristwatch for repair and return to sender" You don't need to put a name on the watch, the Customs agent can read!! Commonn sense should tell you that the word replica fake, counterfeit is forbidden, period. Follow- up correspondence should be with an email or telephone call. Not a history of the transaction inside the package.

If the members who order watches from our dealers don't adhere to the rules, soon there will be no dealers left.

Wow what a boofoostupidAmofo!

These are the same types that will alert authorities when they haven't received their watch in two weeks! Like the situation we have seen w/ Luckky!

Sorry to hear about this Eddie. Can you not just reject the package in some way w/ customs and do a "return to sender?" :g:

Jon :victory:

man that sucks the big 1 !!! :thumbdown: thats big $$$ to hand out to customs not to mention any other legal issues with the PAM watch co , if there anything like the infamous r@lex lawyers than expect to receive a little nasty letter from the PAM people :black_eye: ...

this mistake that the forum member caused with EL could easily black ball EL with customs in canada :unsure: ..

i think that the forum member whom filled out the customs label with " replica panerai " should bare all the cost of taxes on the watch ...

this totally sucks for every one ! meaning that with every little incedent reguarding replica watches that customs comes across , it makes it much harder for the exportation of replica watches :thumbdown:

and we the hardcore collector will suffer if we cant get our watch fix :thumbdown: ..

good luck mr EL !!!!