When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Say something about the person above you

P4GTR

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie DOESN'T have a Day-Date, only a lowly Datejust. He wants both a platinum and rose DD though. As a result, Robbie should be working more and posting less so he can pay for them. Then again, work for me is basically an exercise in patience - sitting and waiting for the right opportunities. So what better to do in the meantime than read and post on my good ole' home page RWG?

BTW, you gotta love Andy if only because he has a hot chick in his avatar...

Robbis has a great DayDate, And need to work less and post more!

Maybe that is the answer. RWG needs to be publicly traded. I will take it out on the Q's under the trading symbol NOOB and give Rolex a shi*tload of warrants at like .02 in exchange for immunity from prosecution. Next I will negotiate a deal to sell Noob Subs at every Walmart in America...

You got me there Robbie, Robbie has an eye for detail, and patience, Any Tips, could RWG be floated on Wall street!

Dluddy is an all around A-OK guy, who is good to have around, especially when you need a good wheel man. Jk. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Nanuq is one person I would want to have with me if I was lost in the wilderness - Scouts honor B)

Dluddy is a gentleman I'd love to spend some quality time in the backcountry with. And we wouldn't be lost. beprepared.gif

I'm rubber, your're glue! Wait, why do I mind being a muppet? I love the Swedish chef! How do I type with a Swedish accent again?

i have to keep double taking cause i think i'm about to scroll past one of my own posts.

but whats up with the squeeze, it looks like your one of those people who doesn't know how to operate their new 16;9 TV :)

- and for something nice -

everyone knows 2 Tones are better than 1!