When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Say something about the person above you

P4GTR

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest carlsbadrolex

Whats so funny??? I know I give you [censored] all the time... But your a sincere guy and I appreciate what you do around here!

Cant a guy say whats on his mind around here without getting laughed at???

Whats so funny??? I know I give you SHIt all the time... But your a sincere guy and I appreciate what you do around here!

Cant a guy say whats on his mind around here without getting laughed at???

@T

Quit being such a sensitive So Cal boy...

It was the "Closet" line that was funny...

To me at least...

No harm no foul...

Ya Biatch...

:animal_rooster:

CBR is a true gentleman who always speaks his mind, stands by his principals, friends, and RWG and truly works in front of and behind the scenes with reviews, advice, and good ole' fashioned giving. He helped me out today with a few much needed parts for my SSD and has given so much to the forums monetarily and intellectually. :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a:

EDIT: Damnit TT stop posting so quickly!!!! (Although, the majority of the above applies to Mike)

Guest carlsbadrolex

Is it possible to blush via the internet?

Shundi, your much too kind... There are MANY MANY MANY people who are working behind the scenes, in the closet, under the sheets and over the rainbow here at RWG. Nearly ALL of them have posted some wit or wisdom in this thread!

You are much deserving of the few parts I was able to send your way!

Always enjoy Nanuq's wit and vintage Sub photos! Working on a 'deal' with him right now... Arty

You got it! The piece didn't go out today, the dog team froze solid and I'm fresh out of Sterno to thaw the sled runners. But tomorrow is looking good. I'll keep you posted!

@TT - thanks friend. Same back at you.

TT is a sincere, honest, shoot from the hip, say what's on his mind kind of guy. A gentleman of true integrity and as friends go, he defines the term loyal. He's the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his back, or the last two bucks in his pocket.

I'm proud to call him my friend.

talking about taste... have you seen this guy's chrono collection? ok, you haven't... his vintage collection then? phewwww...

he's a 39 year old dog lover, involved in purchasing illegal and counterfeit products, which promotes child exploitation, supports terrorism and contributes to global warming... just like everyone else here! =P

good fella, watch lover, aset to the board.

Chino.

talking about taste... have you seen this guy's chrono collection? ok, you haven't... his vintage collection then? phewwww...

he's a 39 year old dog lover, involved in purchasing illegal and counterfeit products, which promotes child exploitation, supports terrorism and contributes to global warming... just like everyone else here! =P

good fella, watch lover, aset to the board.

Chino.

Chino is the new Mod on the RWG-block! Doing his work with all his heart! push push push !!! :)

I worder where the pussycat went who was doing pushup