When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seems like old times

KB

It's no secret amongst our members that this is a great board, it's also no secret that the Admin team, both past and present have all worked hard to make it the board it is today.

One such past moderator, jonthebhoy, did much to help steer us to where we are today but then life, as it so often does, got in the way and he faded from the board.

I'm sure you have all noticed that jonthebhoy has recently started posting around the board on a regular basis and our team has voted to re-admit him as one of your trusted moderators.

Please join us in welcoming jonthebhoy back to the team.

Ken

I JUST noticed the "Moderators" designation in JTB"s profile...welcome! I only joined in 2007 so I didn't really get to meet JTB but from his recent posts and his reputation I have no doubt that the Admin team has, again, made the right decision!!! Welcome!

I have no doubt that the Admin team has, again, made the right decision!!!

God Shundi, you're such an "ass kiss". :winkiss:

Seriously though, welcome back jonthebhoy. I'm the guy you'll probably end up having to ban (either that or fall MADLY in love with. Just ask RobbieG or Shundi (DON'T ask Corgi though)).

God Shundi, you're such an "ass kiss". :winkiss:

Seriously though, welcome back jonthebhoy. I'm the guy you'll probably end up having to ban (either that or fall MADLY in love with. Just ask RobbieG or Shundi (DON'T ask Corgi though)).

The Admin team doesn't need ass kissing... They're going to need more alcohol to keep you in line though!

Welcome back JTB!!! It's great to have you back on board. You'll find we saved some Guinness for you, but you need to move fast else it'll get too warm (and Ken found the key to the liquor cabinet!)

:tu:

To old friends and new - many thanks for your kind words. I have always had the utmost respect for the people who diligently run this board and consider it an honour to be invited back to "help out" although you'll find me fairly laid back in the moderating department. The bottom line is I like a laugh. I've got more reps than I need these days so my collecting days are probably over until the perfect sub comes out! Who's got it?

It's also great to see a couple of other "old timers" like Dems and DLGates posting again.

Big respect to you all

JTB

"Meet the new Boss, same as the old, the old, the old, oh, something that ryhmes with 'Boss'. " I'll work on that later.

The Karma; John returns and I register. So aside from being stranded on that island with Tom Hanks for the past two years it's been seamless, starless, and bible black. You know, like a coma. A rest is as good as a change.

Ha ha Dems. :p ........no occasion too dull without a nice little fricassee of class wit and repartee wholly appropriate contextually given my musical bent.

What's that old saying.........if the cap fits..........wait a minute, am I in the right thread? I definitely went left, left and left again, so I should be in lost and found lying next to a pair of old fingerless gloves and a WMD.

Lets be honest I really only got the gig first time around cos I used to be a Mod, (Brighton beach and all that) which made perfect sense to me, cos what other criteria could be as remotely relevant as that one. Correct...none!

So all you rockers watch out cos once I get these cataracts sorted out and this walking frame fixed I'm gunning for ya.

"We are, we are, we are the mods!"

JTB

"Meet the new Boss, same as the old, the old, the old, oh, something that ryhmes with 'Boss'. " I'll work on that later.

The Karma; John returns and I register. So aside from being stranded on that island with Tom Hanks for the past two years it's been seamless, starless, and bible black. You know, like a coma. A rest is as good as a change.

Welcome back Jonny Boy. Nice to see you around again. And yes, you will either have to make Spidey think you are interested in a gay relationship with him or ban him. There isn't much middle ground there. I heard he sent Corgi a basket with some lotion in it and a picture of his basement...

Lets substitute the lies from fact

Johnnyboy lacked a little tact

Jonthebhoy is not the same

The 'Loony Bin' he cannot claim

*Pause for windmill*

We used to look pretty good together

Difference was he always had good weather

But I'm no substitute for another guy

I'm JTB and I can fly????????

Yeah - don't give up the day job!

JTB