When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another example of the excellent membership we have here...

TwoTone

We received this PM a couple of days back and the Team decided to share it with the membership [with the members permission of course]...

Personal details have been edited out...

It continues to blow us away at the quality of folks that call RWG their home...

Thanks for the support Samurai and the rest of you...

RWG Mod Squad

Hi

I was recently doing some spring cleaning on my PayPal account and found something very weird.

I had upgraded to a supporter on rwg on the 28th of May '08...here are the details of the same:

Date of sign up: May 28, 2008

Subscription Name: SEOchamp 1

Subscription Number: XXXXXXX

Subscription Terms: $5.00 USD for each month

Another $5 was deducted from my account on the 28th of June.

My wife runs her part time business thru the same PP account (I use it primarily to just sell watches here). The wife saw this subscription and didn't know what this was and cancelled the subscription. And in her wisdom forgot to tell me about this.

Please see the cancellation details below:

-----------------------------------

Cancellation Details

-----------------------------------

Cancellation Date: Jun. 28, 2008

Subscription Name: SEOchamp 1

Subscription Number: XXXXXXX Item Number: 1

I think sometime later rwg moved to Platinum member status and my account was shown as platinum. I didn't give much thought to this and assumed my deductions were taking care of this.

Now while doing a reconcilliation of the PP account for the wife....I realized that I have not been paying RWG at all.

I am an honest person and do apologize for this inconvenience and want to assure you that hoodwinking rwg was/is never my intention.

I would like to make good on this and would like to pay a one time yearly fee (back-dated of course). Could you please send me the details of how to pay and how much to pay? In addition, I think I will come up with some stuff for sale as 100% contribution to rwg.

Cheers

As I said to the team, this kind of behaviour confort me in thinking there are many reasons to believe in the human kind.

And for sure the RWG comunity counts a lot of very honest and very good persons.

It's so good to be here. :group:

Congratulation for that fantastic gesture and many thanks.

Cheers

Stephane

To top it off we were throwing around ways to reward this honesty and we came up with a years platinum membership, but low and behold it turns out he upgraded to platy before we had a chance to gift it to him. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Anyway we have been throwing around ideas for a reward and I'm sure we will come up with something nice but I can also say he would be splitting his sides with laughter if he saw some of the suggestions we have made. :D

Anyway well done to a quality member, very glad to have your type aboard :)

Ken

In any other venue I believe I would be pleasantly surprised, but I guess I have come to feel safe that the culture of this community starting from the

Top is one of integrity and Honour ..

It's still a great post to read after a long day and a lot of BS put up with

thank you to the member whom I sure will recieve exellent karma B)

It's gestures like this which make me proud to be a member of RWG :good:

I just got back from my stag do with my bros, and I have to admit, although the topic of watches came up, I had no problem mentioning this forum and it's members, as shining examples of the human potential for excellence. Sorry if I don't make much sense, I've had a few to drink, but nothing can be more honest than such a statement :good:

Best regards to you all,

Imagine how many more guys out there who might be solid gold aswell only lurks and won't post. We're missing great other people there.

Samurai, I have to say thanks again to you. :)

Anyway we have been throwing around ideas for a reward and I'm sure we will come up with something nice but I can also say he would be splitting his sides with laughter if he saw some of the suggestions we have made.

Aaand a Samurai wouldn't risk his honour doing that! ;)

cheers to you mate!