When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So much has changed on RWG!

Viennawatch

Hello to you all!

Many of you will not know me, the puking pumpkin, some may not remember me, some may not care...

It's been a HELL of a long time since I last visited RWG, at least it feels like it. I haven't been too active in the replica community anymore. Last watch i got was about a year ago from PT, IWC ingeniur.... I still have my really old Abay (Paul) Rolex Sub, which is about 4 years old, still running well, still looks bloody convincing to most, but from what I have learned in the past few years from here and when i compare it to the latest WM9 or whatever they are called these days; I am truly amazed by the advancements made in replicas. I can almost say, I don't even want to buy an original Rollie anymore.... but we all know thats not true... :p

I have decided to come back to the community, increase my presence a tad bit...

Anyways just wanted to drop by and say hi to the old veterans and all the latest members!

Last but not least.... SOOOO many sexy watches, and sooo little money.....

Cheers!

Viennawatch

Hey Vienna long time no see.

Yes a lot has changed but I'm sure you will find it has changed for the better.

There's still many old timers here that I'm sure will pop in and say hi.....we even convinced Demsey to resettle here. :)

Good to see you back.

Ken

Pumpkin, I have pretty much done the same as you. I was around back in in the day< lol < and stuck my head again back onto the board over the last few weeks - a lot has changed indeed. I hasten it seems for the better.

Just get ready to have that 'empty the wallet' feeling lol.

I've decided IWC to be my brand for 09' most other watches seem to tiny for my wrist size and these suckers are the way to go.

Welcome back anyway - enjoi the stay.

Peace

:D

Thanks guys! Means a lot to me! I've had about 30 min to go through the website quickly at work and I have to say, UNBELIEVABLE! Indeed a lot has changed, a lot more dealers and reviews.

I won't be buying a watch anytime soon, I will have to read a lot before I do any of that, but I have my sights set on one specific watc.... Graham Oversized Chrono Tech Seal. I read a good review/self modification post today... Lets see....

I'm just glad to back here for now! :)

Regards to you all. See you around!

Viennawatch

I know that avatar! Welcome back! A lot has changed (mostly for the better) and there are more "who has the best sub" topics than ever ;)

Ahh Shundi... and how can I ever forget your avatar!? ;)

Thanks to all of you guys! A good chunk of the RWG Veterans! :) And soon I will make myself an RWG member! :)

Regards

VW

VW,

Good to see old faces, even if that avatar, has less than some appeal, in some quarters :rolleyes:

To get you back in the groove, thought I may break out a couple of my old ones-

From RWG1 days

post-13-1233751055_thumb.jpg

and from TRC times.

post-13-1233751144_thumb.jpg

Hope these ring a bell with you, and the other new/old timers.

Offshore

VW,

Good to see old faces, even if that avatar, has less than some appeal, in some quarters :rolleyes:

To get you back in the groove, thought I may break out a couple of my old ones-

From RWG1 days

post-13-1233751055_thumb.jpg

and from TRC times.

post-13-1233751144_thumb.jpg

Hope these ring a bell with you, and the other new/old timers.

Offshore

I recognize the powerboat... I think we are all feeling very nostalgic here! :)

So guys... who has the best sub? haha I see that trend hasn't died down! :p