When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid-week wristcheck!

Member X

Gotta go to a Shine meeting this afternoon. In my company, Shine meeting is code for a meeting where we are just about to get a bunch of money from a new client. Either old RobbieG Shines, or we don't get the cash. This DJ has sort of evolved into a sort of lucky watch around here. I have never failed to Shine with it on. When I got sick and lost most of my gigantic ego (that tends to happen when the reaper shows up at your door)it occured to me that it just might be the watch that was responsible and not me at all. So may I present to you what may be the only reason I am able to make a living. Nothing Shines like Rolex metal...

Datejust2.jpg

DJ3-1.jpg

DJ10.jpg

Gotta go to a Shine meeting this afternoon. In my company, Shine meeting is code for a meeting where we are just about to get a bunch of money from a new client. Either old RobbieG Shines, or we don't get the cash. This DJ has sort of evolved into a sort of lucky watch around here. I have never failed to Shine with it on. When I got sick and lost most of my gigantic ego (that tends to happen when the reaper shows up at your door)it occured to me that it just might be the watch that was responsible and not me at all. So may I present to you what may be the only reason I am able to make a living. Nothing Shines like Rolex metal...

Datejust2.jpg

DJ3-1.jpg

DJ10.jpg

I'm not sure if you'd seen the pictures, bro, but I treated Emily to one of those (and found myself re-building the movement and sending it back due to bracelet failure) and thought you might like to see what