When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weds Wrist Check

ubiquitous

Okay, I have to confess- Weds ended up being a promiscuous day for the wrists :)

I have the Aquatimer on the left and this one on the right:

IMG_8090.jpg

IMG_8072.jpg

Aquatimer is completely stock so far, DL. No mods yet, though I do have a few in mind ;)

BT- I think this one will have a permanent home in the collection. It's a great fit on the wrist, and aesthetically more balanced than the GST I used to have. I love it :) But what's more, the meaning and thought behind it as a gift holds more value to me than anything. For that reason alone, it's a keeper :)

Nice pictures guys. Tomorrow I'm leaving you all for 9 days or so on my US trip. I expect I'll give you some pics when I get back if they are wanted!

Spending the last couple of days really trying to get to grips with the 50D. So worth every penny I spent on it.. I don't expect every shot I take from it to be brilliant, my keep rate is pretty low at the moment but the ones that are keepers I quite like indeed.

So an arty shot of my faithful gen which you will all be familiar with by now:

4031950236_a2449a4706.jpg

and a bonus shot I took of a lovely lady friend of mine:

4031950248_f41bb1a4e1.jpg

Nice pictures guys. Tomorrow I'm leaving you all for 9 days or so on my US trip. I expect I'll give you some pics when I get back if they are wanted!

Spending the last couple of days really trying to get to grips with the 50D. So worth every penny I spent on it.. I don't expect every shot I take from it to be brilliant, my keep rate is pretty low at the moment but the ones that are keepers I quite like indeed.

So an arty shot of my faithful gen which you will all be familiar with by now:

4031950236_a2449a4706.jpg

and a bonus shot I took of a lovely lady friend of mine:

4031950248_f41bb1a4e1.jpg

Both looks perfect IMHO! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Happy Trip! Where in US?