When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Bitz one week Anniversary !

lanikai

A big congrats to Watch Bitz !!!!!!!!!!.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

After burning the midnight oils and building his Store, Offshore is off and running with a fully loaded watch parts & tool shop !!

All you need for working on or learning how to work on your watch hobby can be found!! at Watch Bitz

Go here >Watch Bitz

And to commemorate this very auspicious occasion, Watch Bitz is giving away some items as a thank you to all..

3~sets of Drivers

driverset.jpg

3~sets of sapphire polishing kit

diamondpaste.jpg

simply chime in on this thread and the names will be picked out of a hat.. by Watch Bitz.... not to scientific but we'll roll with it for this one.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: the raffle will end Monday Aussie time.. when ever OS picks the winners..

get yourself some nice tools for your hobby .. winners will contact Watch bitz for shipping..

thank you Watch Bitz for availing us with all we need at great prices !!!

AC

Lani

@ Samurai. PM sent.

To all the other posters...thanks for the good wishes, the store has started slowly, but is gaining momentum.

I will draw this raffle tomorrow evening, about 24 hours from this current post.

Can I ask if anyone experiences any issues with any part of the store, or its operation, just send me a PM or an email via the store, we can, and will, fix any glitches. We do think the postage module may be a bit problematic, and need some fine tuning, so if things don't look correct, you only need to be heard.

Thanks all,

Offshore

Congrats, Offshore! I'm certainly enjoying my new set of screwdrivers. And you can leave me off the drawing since I don't plan on polsihing sapphire crystals.

But I do have my eye on the waterproof tester- maybe later, when my wife forgets about my latest gen purchase!