When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do you pray?

username here

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UN-H, I will certainly pray for your beautiful little girl. And I'll keep doing it until I hear that she's okay.

I'll keep you in my prayers too. As the father this is going to be extremely hard on you. Our daughters wrap us around their fingers and I sometimes think we feel their pain more than they do. Be strong for your family. Show them what strength and confidence looks like, but be careful not to pour out your entire soul being strong, until you're empty and exhausted with nothing left to give. Spend time every morning in prayer and get strength for the day.

This will be hard. We have your back. Please check in often and give us updates.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

I wish Ella a speedy recovery with the minimum of discomfort. And I wish you and your family the strength to cope with this awful situation and help Ella through this difficult time for her.