When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Welcome Back :)

Admin

I have been to the classifieds section, however I did not see a link to it. Am I missing the link? Or will we need to type the address every time we want to visit that section?

On the right side of the main page you can click some random ad and then go on from there, however there doesn't seem to be one in the forums list.

@wimpie: well, you can ask questions it seems. but I think the times of long discussions in the salesforum (good or bad) are over :(

I have been to the classifieds section, however I did not see a link to it. Am I missing the link? Or will we need to type the address every time we want to visit that section?

There is a permanent link if you click the "More"-menu on top:

post-1-0-80185500-1316038772.jpg

I will however try to make this section more visible and all new posts from this section will be added to a regular forum + they will show up in your "View new posts"-search.

First glance of the new layout looks great! Nice work there T! :notworthy:

A couple of old functions I miss:

- The ability to get straight to the last unread post when you revisit a thread = less scrolling

- The automatic membership renewal thingy (per month) = one less thing to keep track of in the busy little addict brain of mine ;)

First glance of the new layout looks great! Nice work there T! :notworthy:

A couple of old functions I miss:

- The ability to get straight to the last unread post when you revisit a thread = less scrolling

- The automatic membership renewal thingy (per month) = one less thing to keep track of in the busy little addict brain of mine ;)

Both those things should still work/be available. I'll have to look into that.

For the record:

I don't think the "watchbox" function is working at the moment. I get "Server returned with an error" after uploading a picture.

Cheers, Tim

I'll have a look.

I like the new look but i can no longer comment on classifieds? I liked the openness and possibility to comment in sales threads here, will that be possible soon?

Also my membership lapsed i think, i upgraded again!

I don't think there will be less "openess" with the new format, as buyers can post as many questions to the seller as they want. If discussion is needed, I'll look into if and how it can be solved.

How about if there's more than one page when viewing new topics? I can't find a button to go "next page" :g:

It's the same on my iPhone.

Mobile skin? Don't have this problem on the regular skin, but haven't checked the mobile one yet.