When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Issue with KB (RWG Crew)

NSTNS

Ok I am hoping you will contact me and work it out by PM, it is the first chosen method for me but PP disputes are always going to get a rise out of me just as it will with every other dealer.

I'm logging off now as it is past midnight here.

Ken

In all fairness, lets let KB and NSTNS settle this between themselves from this point onwards?

The OP should have chosen a more discreet manner to settle this, instead of opting to start a thread on this. It apparently backfired.

At the end of it all, I would like to believe we have two members matured and capable enough to settle this between them. Let's not add fuel to the flames if we have no bone of contention in this.

"It's still not easy to judge from the pictures, but I have to say so far it's the best rep bags I've seen.

I understand that it's not easy to please me because I'm used to gen products how ever what I see on the pictures so far looks damn good for replica's!"

How ever in real life it looked exactly where I was afraid of. Extremely shiny! and u knew on forehand that I didn't want that

So

1) You were NOT SURE if you would like the bag but then asks "Please ship the bags a.s.a.p to me!".

2) You received the bag and surprise surprise a replica bag is not exactly like the one in the store but it's the exact same bag on the pics that Ken sent you. WOW, who would have guessed?

3) You send a PM to Ken on 08/08 complaining that the bag that match the pictures exactly and you were not sure does not meet you high standards

4) On 08/13 you decided to start this thread (mind you AFTER Ken said he had to shut down as his rep in China had a medical emergency)

5) No matter how much reassurance you received here you still went ahead and decided to start a PP dispute that could get Ken PP account locked, affecting everyone that wants to do business with him

5A) Now this is the funny part, you complained that Ken did not answer your "BUYERS REMORSE" PMs in a manner that you thought would be timely, but it's OK for you to cut communication because "I was away for a few days!". I'd say that's the icing on the cake.

This case seems very simple. You wanted to pay a couple of hundred dollars for a $1500 bag and somehow got disappointed (I wonder if you ever saw the actual bag at that Prada store before even contacting Ken). Ken accommodated all your requests getting his rep to go and take a picture of the bag in normal daylight (which btw look exactly like I'd expect a Saffiano Prada bag to look like).

Prada-Saffiano-Lux-Tote.jpg

Now you want to file a dispute to get your money back and screw Ken. To me that's a scammer. You entered in an agreement and now you unilaterally want to back out of it (even after Ken gave you a $50 undeserved credit because he's a nice guy).

You can try to massage the truth here but honestly you should own this. Everybody has buyers remorse eventually. Real men know how to own it.

• Like 3

Big +1 to txcollector's post. It's nothing short of theft to sit with a bag in your possession and try to claim the money back as well, especially when it's the one in the photographs that were sent. If you buy anything online, you can only go by pictures, that's the big benefit of shops FFS.

To be very clear. I would rather ship him the bags back TODAY then TOMORROW. I'm not scamming or stealing from any one. For the rest I will contact KEN thru the pm function

As others have pointed out, keeping goods while trying to make a charge back is theft, plain and simple. You say you want to post the bags back, fine, post them back, and you won't be a thief. As others have also pointed out, the photos clearly show the product and the description fits that as shown in not only KBs sales photo, but the above posted photo of Ms. Miller with the genuine item, so what we have here, is not someone trying to send something back which is not as described, but someone who has buyers remorse and thinks he can return goods like he's at WallMart. These are replica goods, and the replica world simply does not work that way. Unless the bag was to be falling apart, or somehow otherwise unfit for purpose, there is no way the bag can be returned to the factory, so KB would be down that cost, for no other reason than you took a punt on something, thought "Nah, not quite what I was after..." and want to try and return it on said basis. We've all been in the situation where something has not quite met our expectations, and it's unfortunate that the bag does not meet yours, but at the end of the day, that's just too bad. Launching PP disputes, in this community, is like going to a police station and making a false rape allegation: It is simply not tollerated. As KB said in an above post, you will not just be out of this specific forum, but the entire community (which is interconnected) and you will go on a dealer's blacklist, and none of the trusted dealers will sell to you. While I do accept that you had a grievance, you have not displayed much patience (when advised to do so by other senior members) and instead jumped down the PP dispute route, and try to argue the minutiae of the bag, so it's no wonder that no-one has much sympathy for you or your situation.

I filed a PP dispute because,

- No response for a long time after receiving the goods

- Tried to get in contact with you, but not possible

- Sent you multiple pm's all polite and fair no response ofc

- Especially one of the products was horrible and didn't came close to your words

- Very unsatisfied overall and felt scammed (and who are YOU to tell me not the feel that way)

It's a bunch of things what made me decide to do this. Besides from that I was scammed before for over 700 EU and it went the same way. How ever after the PP dispute u suddenly replied. I do believe that you had things to do etc, no problem how ever why didn't you let me know?

Besides from all this, I'm a fair guy I sold a bunch of things on a other forum and they all can confirm that I communicate well, make proper pictures and ship fast and stay in contact until the buyer tells me he's happy with it or whatever. So please stop with making it look like im a bad guy!

I didn't want this [censored] to happen at all but u need to be honest that this is not only my fault!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you are a [censored] douchebag. Sorry for being blunt, but it had to be said. Its because of impatient people like you that the rest of us have issues being able to use PayPal for our purchases. KB is one of the most upstanding members of this forum, and you file a PayPal dispute because you don't get a reply for a few days? Contrary to what you may think, people have a life and won't get back to you instantaneously. And stop whining about feeling you were scammed, you were not. You were sent photos and got exactly what was shown in the photos. Pictures look different from the actual product, even for an authentic company's product. Go ahead and look on the Louis Vuitton or Prada site and see the photos they show there. You would be complaining that the product you recieved from them didn't look exactly like in the photos.

• Like 1

Ok there have been inquires on this bag so when/if the OP contacts me there is an option to resell the bag that didn't exist before.

Therefore at least this thread has served some purpose.

Ken

Ok there have been inquires on this bag so when/if the OP contacts me there is an option to resell the bag that didn't exist before.

Therefore at least this thread has served some purpose.

Ken

The bag has gained some unexpected popularity in this thread.... Looks like you're gonna sell more of this one in this month than in the past year, mate. :lol:

Sent from my SGN using Tapatalk 2

Funny how a guy who starts a PP dispute because of perceived slow response now believes he has all the time in the world to come back to the table to negotiate?

Yes still waiting for his PM.

Ken

I tried to cut this guy some slack because he was new. but I see now that he's nothing more than a big baby. Basically everyone here told him to relax and Ken would get back to him soon. What does this child do?....files a PP dispute. :thumbdown:

Hope this Is cleared up with as little fuss as possible Ken.

Mike