When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My heartbreaking exit from RWG and Reps

archierocks

Well guys this has been building up for a couple of weeks and due to a family illness my youngest sister had a baby and the wee soul has a severe and rare form form of cystic fibrosis im trying to sort out private care for them and the baby for its going to be a horrific and short life for the we one i am having to finish up my Rep hobby and wont have any real time on the forum sad sad news which will take over life now .

I will be listing all of my reps and parts and some gen watches i am also going to list some jewellery that i have made in time for Christmas over the next few weeks in the sales area to raise funds i am heartbroken but funds will be needed now and in the long term to aid us.

I will have a

Blue Bk cer sub

BK DSSD

JMB vintage Explorer

cartel 16750

my 1675 project will be sold off as a kit i have over $800 in this in gen parts and RA reworked pcg case

yachmaster kit with gen ETA movement and TC dial and hands

as well as loads of other parts and movements on here and some gen on ebay

i have loved my time here and learned loads and really learned to appreciate the rep watches

cheers kev

I'm so sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation Kev I do wish you and your family the very best. There have been many memebers...Including myself... that have had to put there hobby on hold because of lifes trails and tribulations. But hopfully one day when things return to some semblance of normalcy....well hopefuly then you will again be able to enjoy this hobby/community.

But Until then...my prayers and good wishes are with you Kev. :)

Mike

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Aaahhh fock man!!!!!!!!!!!

It's focking times like this that i wonder if there is a god??????????????? Screw him if he can do this to you and your sister and family, im so [censored] mad at him and realy im feed up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He seems to punish all good people and never ever the bad ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arch mate, im very very sorry to see and read this my heart is craying!!!! Im here is you need help just let me know!!!!! And i will take that explorer for sure, but if you need help on the side let me know!!!!!!!!

I don't know you, archierocks, I'm a noob here, but my heart goes out to you and your family.

We've had our own heartaches in my family, I won't bore you with them here, and me getting back into reps was part of my getting back into some sort of normal world.

I hope one day that you can find some solace back here on this forum, and I hope I'm here to see it.

Sorry to hear Kev. Unfortunately, life has this habit of getting in the way of things for everyone from time to time.

I know we all hope your travails are short lived, and that you find your way back to this great hobby of ours once things settle for you again.

Edited by tomhorn

Very sorry to hear that Kev. Wishing you and your family all the best in this difficult time. Always remember you have a home here and there will always be folks around to lend an ear or whatever else you may need. We are a strong, tight community. Your difficulties become our difficulties too.

Archie, what more can I add? These good people have said a lot, all I can do is agree with them.

One thing that bears repeating is when life gets hard it's normal to want to isolate yourself. But that's the worst thing to do, because your friends keep you grounded, and keep your perspective. From that grounded perspective is where you're the strongest.

So stick around, eh? You're part of us here.

• Like 1

Im so sorry. It sounds as though you are wonderful and caring uncle for your niece. I know it's a very difficult and emotional time for you all but try not to neglect yourself and if possible try not to leave something that you enjoy and which could provide a good sounding board as well as a much needed distraction.

Kev,

Our family has you close in our prayers. As many gave to help my family, I want to donate the overage to you and your family.

I will also list the balance of my watches and split my take with you.

Please email me at stellarinteriors@comcast.net.

Blessings for clarity, peace and love,

Kurt.

kurt that is a offer i can not accept thank you for a very very kind thought you have your own battle

thanks to everyone for their well wishes i will keep you updated on her progress and the CF trust im going to set up in her name to help them out