When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1000th post on Rwg

the_rymeister

Hi guys just wanted to say a Huge thanks to everyone on Rwg on my 1000th post. I started here a year back and bought my first upo rep, modded fixed then frankened it and now I sold it last week :(

I remember a member saying to me you'll buy loads of watches,sell loads of watches then realise which watches you really want and not have for the sake of it :) then you more than likely sell your reps and buy a gen.......

Well I've sold my franken upo and my beloved tc sub and now I'm on the hunt for a gen planet ocean :D

Soon as I purchase one ill post some pics.

Also made some good freinds on here :)

Anyway just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here as you've all been very welcoming and glad I found it :D

Gotta say thanks Ry, I have learned quite a bit from your posts alone, thanks for all your help so far with the PO build. Good luck on the gens, I have a couple in my sights and can't wait to start shopping for them again.

well done ry! your one of the first guys i started chatting to on here, gutted my life probs ment i dissapeared for a while but its been great getting in touch again!

top contributor, great work on your watches and i'll buy you a pint if ever we meet in person!