When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6265 big red

cc33

I finally got my 6265 daytona complete and returned to me. It cost a lot and took a fair amount of time to get it right but it was worth it. Special thanks to Valty, thank you sir, I couldn't have done it without your help! Specs are v726, phong mid case and case back, gen pushers, gen crown/tube, gen bezel, gen sd t21, gen big red dial and gen tritium hands, gen 571 ends and 78350 band. I will add a few more pics when I have time to take more, here are a few from today.

post-38788-0-37193700-1385408078_thumb.j

post-38788-0-16076000-1385408120_thumb.j

post-38788-0-75332700-1385408248_thumb.j

• Like 3

You know, you could add an 8mm Brevet crown and make this an 8285 .......    :whistling:

That's a spectacular hunk of steel there, my friend.  I love those subdials.

Lol, naa I'll leave it as is :)

Thanks! Subdials are what attracted me, so dirty ;)

Ahhh, finally. what a gorgeous Daytona, well done.

And it even has original papers, right? ;)

More pictures please!

Yes it certainly does! Thanks again for your help, I'll take more soon for sure!

Very Nice A, congratulations mate. King of the 62**? Whats next?

M

Thanks but I'm no daytona king, that is reserved for Freddy! I have no idea what's next but I have a feeling it will be guilty ;)

hmmm, no good. just all wrong. send it to me and I promise your shame will never see the light of day again :bangin:

Lol, neverrrrr :)

Thank you sir and to everyone else who commented. I am truly thankful to rwg for its quality members and staff, couldn't have done it without you guys

Wow ! Very inspiring super job practically a gen yes dont hold back  get a gen bracelet very hard to get that vintage look without looking fake you have achieved it the dial is superb !!!!!

Edited by aeromatic