When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI forum - I'm banned?

Snoobert

Forget the boat. I want a ride on one of your Falcons. I'll wear my best rep and take pictures to show off to all my fake friends.

Before i Can take you i need to know some things

How much do you brag about your fake watches to your fake friends

When you order at a macdonalds drive In do you always lay your wrist on The Window so The young women see your fake watch so you Can feel awesome inside yourself ??

Haha

Before i Can take you i need to know some things

How much do you brag about your fake watches to your fake friends

When you order at a macdonalds drive In do you always lay your wrist on The Window so The young women see your fake watch so you Can feel awesome inside yourself ??

Haha

OK I am guilty of the Macdonald's thing. How did you ever guess bro? :lol:

Watches can be fake, friends can be fake. Heck, even the beef in Macdonald patties can be fake.

But with Falcons, you cannot fake Mach 2, you cannot fake the rush each time you soar above everything else, and you cannot fake the feeling of being one with the bird of steel.

So bro, if we are fake just because we do not own a $6000 Rolex Submariner, I say to hell with being real by the standards of someone else. 

We live by the rules set by us, what we are, nobody can take that away.

I love this place...............so glad it's my home  :inverted:  so many friends and people of the same outlook on life, fuck me I'm a lucky bastad atm 

Wealth is all relative kingfrog, don't be an ass we accept any fucker here as long as your a kindred spirit, we just love watches thats all, forget the knitting club we are the RwG crew   :partytime:  I know guys who are worth 200 mil you'd never know when you meet em, think about it..........@ Alvin sending you some great karma mate..........and yes I've had a few  ;)

I am 38 this year, and made my first million before 30. It has been a few more millions after that. My new ride, purchased in Singapore starting of this year, probably cost more than your collection of cars put together.

My point is, we are not here to play the "bigger balls" game like what my friend Ezio eloquently pointed out, but if you do engage us down that road, you'll find yourself quite far down the line in terms of personal wealth. We are not a motley crew who'll go wow over a gen Rolex submariner. In fact, the good people at Rwg will more likely drool over a Franken one built from parts painstakingly sourced and lovingly put together. You'll likely miss this point mate. :)

Sir King Frog,

Awesome you retired at 54 ! did you have a Party at Studio 54 ? lol , you Cars you say you own are reasonable to say the least........Paid off your home huh ? well done mine was paid off at 27 !  

I calculated your Car collection at a reasonable 120K max probably less, is there a point to say you have 4 ? as i can assure you my wife's " Autobiography"if you even know what it is,  is worth double your collection of cars, then again 2 of my AP's would match your cars 

If you wanna play the who's got the biggest D**K here we can go down that path, and that's fine, but i can assure you there are people on here such as myself that will flame you too a cinder of carbon ! and by the way, people on here are from All walks of life ! some of us Surgeons and some are students and thats' the way we roll the dice here !

Apologie's to my real friends on here ! but this thread got me Fired up ! gotta put the flam thrower out !

PS Enjoy the Pic of my Wife White Gold Sub she was given on Monday for her Birthday and my Current Daily wearer the Rolex Deep sea !

attachicon.gifIMG_0554.jpg

Hilarious. This has to be one of the most amusing threads I have seen on any of the forums in awhile.

N.

I'm with you Sgt.!! Likewise a couple of glasses of wine, so I may become incoherent before this is finished. What's so funny is the OP got lost in the crowd on this thread. I believe he was trying to figure out how he could appeal his ban from another forum, then King Frog jumped in with his BS "mine is bigger than yours" and all that crap about his money his house, his cars, etc., etc.,etc. ad nauseam. First off, I could care less about what he or anyone else has. Material things can disappear in the blink of and eye. Better be concerned about your health and your relationships with all of those around you./ I've been practicing medicine for 38 years this July, I can promise you, I've seen it all coming through my operating room, and partners, it matters not whether you are rich or poor, when you are horizontal on that OR table, you are all equal!! It doesn't matter whether or not you have 500 million dollars, a brand new Gulfstream at the airport and a 200 foot mega yacht in the Virgin Islands, when that surgeon cuts you open and finds something bad, looks up at me, shakes his head , I don't even have to ask. All that money ,power, prestige, country club memberships, etc. doesn't count for a darn thing, you are now just like the homeless guy we operated on a week  or month before, you are doomed. Nothing, money, who you know, what you drive, fly or ride on, whether your wife is a nice 60 year old lady or a hot little "trophy wife", is going to get you one more day on this earth.

So guys my point, while convoluted, is simple. Nothing really means anything in the great scheme of things, except the love you feel for your fellow man that is reflected back on you if it's a genuine love, your relationship with your family and friends and those around you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not condemning wealth. Money is handy to have. It's nice to be able to have some security, to be able to pay all the bills every month, to be able to enjoy good food, good wine, travel and not have to worry about the wolf at the door. Have a little set aside for retirement, if you want to retire. But in the end, living a good life is more important than anything else.

And why in the world would you want to retire at 54? is your life so mundane and meaningless, you feel that you have given all that you have to give at 54? I wish I could ask you in 10 years what you thing about retirement at that early age. Do you have a terminal disease, early dementia, some debilitating disability, because honestly, those are the only reasons to retire that early. According to actuarial tables, if your health is good, you could probably live for another 30+ years. What are you going to do for all those years? People ask me all the time if I'm retired, my answer is "why retire. I enjoy what I do, my health is good, my work is interesting and stimulating, albeit terrorizing at times, my wife is happy that I'm not home underfoot all the time, and I'm happier being productive". To me work legitimizes leisure. If you are retired, you play golf all the time, after while golf is a job, same with fishing, travel, etc. after you do any of these for a while, they become just another job, different workplace, but still a job. Another thing, I have had quite a few friends and colleagues retire "early". In Medicine early retirement is probably 65. Almost 100 % of the folks that have retired early, lament the fact that they retired, several of them are miserable (and their wives are more miserable!!) Some have gone back to work, and the ones that have are much happier now than they were a year or two ago. so when folks tell me they "retired early" I'm not impressed, in fact I have a lot of sympathy for them, because if they aren't miserable already, they will be soon.

Time for another glass of wine, good night folks!!!

• Like 3

I love this thread its Epic, Alvin ive reserved a spot for your F16 next too my, Citation 1V , then we shall go by Uber down to Rose Bay and jump on my Pershing and have a nice day Drinking Corona's and Fresh Sydney Prawns, then ill drive us over too Many and fins a nice Bay and we can go snorkelling with our Gen Submariners !

So much fun this Thread ! ! ! !

LOL  :bangin::partytime::snorkel::clap2:

post-58977-0-71066500-1420856039_thumb.j

post-58977-0-39405500-1420856050_thumb.j

Man, am I proud to be part of this place we call home.  I'm honored to call you guys friends.

:drunk:

+1000

You Guys rock with style and insight. There are lessons here about how to enjoy life, about what life and friendship really is, what matters and how to make the most of it. Just great how this disconnected thread evolved. Thanks for being part of it. :clap:

Unbelievable post panerai153, thank you. There are many times in my life when I look back upon the sacrifices that I made for money and in the end it all worthless. I have a daughter in university who I rarely saw grow up because I was gone most of the time working and now take pills for high BP, GAD and depression, all I'm pursuit of the almighty dollar. It just not worth it in the end. I simply do not want to be the richest man in the cemetery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I simply do not want to be the richest man in the cemetery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1. We come into this world empty handed, and we leave empty handed. 

In between, it is alright to have enough to live by, and luxury is a bonus. 

You are right, we cannot take a single red cent with us when we leave. 

I am still learning to find more meaning in my existence, and I try to make life better for those around me in little ways each day. 

I'm with you Sgt.!! Likewise a couple of glasses of wine, so I may become incoherent before this is finished. What's so funny is the OP got lost in the crowd on this thread. I believe he was trying to figure out how he could appeal his ban from another forum, then King Frog jumped in with his BS "mine is bigger than yours" and all that crap about his money his house, his cars, etc., etc.,etc. ad nauseam. First off, I could care less about what he or anyone else has. Material things can disappear in the blink of and eye. Better be concerned about your health and your relationships with all of those around you./ I've been practicing medicine for 38 years this July, I can promise you, I've seen it all coming through my operating room, and partners, it matters not whether you are rich or poor, when you are horizontal on that OR table, you are all equal!! It doesn't matter whether or not you have 500 million dollars, a brand new Gulfstream at the airport and a 200 foot mega yacht in the Virgin Islands, when that surgeon cuts you open and finds something bad, looks up at me, shakes his head , I don't even have to ask. All that money ,power, prestige, country club memberships, etc. doesn't count for a darn thing, you are now just like the homeless guy we operated on a week or month before, you are doomed. Nothing, money, who you know, what you drive, fly or ride on, whether your wife is a nice 60 year old lady or a hot little "trophy wife", is going to get you one more day on this earth.

So guys my point, while convoluted, is simple. Nothing really means anything in the great scheme of things, except the love you feel for your fellow man that is reflected back on you if it's a genuine love, your relationship with your family and friends and those around you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not condemning wealth. Money is handy to have. It's nice to be able to have some security, to be able to pay all the bills every month, to be able to enjoy good food, good wine, travel and not have to worry about the wolf at the door. Have a little set aside for retirement, if you want to retire. But in the end, living a good life is more important than anything else.

And why in the world would you want to retire at 54? is your life so mundane and meaningless, you feel that you have given all that you have to give at 54? I wish I could ask you in 10 years what you thing about retirement at that early age. Do you have a terminal disease, early dementia, some debilitating disability, because honestly, those are the only reasons to retire that early. According to actuarial tables, if your health is good, you could probably live for another 30+ years. What are you going to do for all those years? People ask me all the time if I'm retired, my answer is "why retire. I enjoy what I do, my health is good, my work is interesting and stimulating, albeit terrorizing at times, my wife is happy that I'm not home underfoot all the time, and I'm happier being productive". To me work legitimizes leisure. If you are retired, you play golf all the time, after while golf is a job, same with fishing, travel, etc. after you do any of these for a while, they become just another job, different workplace, but still a job. Another thing, I have had quite a few friends and colleagues retire "early". In Medicine early retirement is probably 65. Almost 100 % of the folks that have retired early, lament the fact that they retired, several of them are miserable (and their wives are more miserable!!) Some have gone back to work, and the ones that have are much happier now than they were a year or two ago. so when folks tell me they "retired early" I'm not impressed, in fact I have a lot of sympathy for them, because if they aren't miserable already, they will be soon.

Time for another glass of wine, good night folks!!!

What a post pan

And you are truly right

Thank you for even reminding me too

An absolutely hilarious thread. There are some brilliant people on this forum from all walks of life bound by a love of watches, be they rep of gens that cost more than I could ever fathom spending on a watch. I personally very much look forward to the ban hammer falling on king  :ban:

An absolutely hilarious thread. There are some brilliant people on this forum from all walks of life bound by a love of watches, be they rep of gens that cost more than I could ever fathom spending on a watch. I personally very much look forward to the ban hammer falling on king  :ban:

Nah, We don't want to ban him. we need "useful idiots" like him around if nothing else for their entertainment value :partytime:

Nah, We don't want to ban him. we need "useful idiots" like him around if nothing else for their entertainment value :partytime:

And the doctor has spoken.  +1

Keep Kingfrog here, and let him keep describing the stream to the ocean.

So true. Who wants to retire ? I mean seriously? What are you going to do. As long as you have your health and a bit of energy why stop?

Hopefully you will be at a stage where you can chose what you want to do but let's not stop. Often hear of stories where the man who has a bit of responsibility and authority at work retires goes home to the wife and the dog. The wife is the boss and the dog doesn't listen. And in 5 years he's dead. As they say why do men die before there wives? Because they want too :-)

Jokes aside interesting the depth of the discussion of this thread

Hahaha.. Im just a peasant. But id tell you about my 20cm toy private jet, gen Casio and pet rabbit i had at home, Which i eventually made into a sate when i was hungry.

Apologies for those who love bunnies, not being ethnocentric but in Indonesia we eat bunnies.

After what Legend wrote (and he's 2 years younger than me) I was feeling sick. Don't know if he was joking or not, just made me feel like a poor bast_rd, with a good but underpaid work and struggling to find the money finish his house...

Ah, and by the way, here in Italy we eat rabbits too (and horses, deers, frogs, snails, cheese with live worms -search for casu marzu-, cheese with mold -lovely gorgonzola!-, ... ;) )

I'm with you Sgt.!! Likewise a couple of glasses of wine, so I may become incoherent before this is finished. What's so funny is the OP got lost in the crowd on this thread. I believe he was trying to figure out how he could appeal his ban from another forum, then King Frog jumped in with his BS "mine is bigger than yours" and all that crap about his money his house, his cars, etc., etc.,etc. ad nauseam. First off, I could care less about what he or anyone else has. Material things can disappear in the blink of and eye. Better be concerned about your health and your relationships with all of those around you./ I've been practicing medicine for 38 years this July, I can promise you, I've seen it all coming through my operating room, and partners, it matters not whether you are rich or poor, when you are horizontal on that OR table, you are all equal!! It doesn't matter whether or not you have 500 million dollars, a brand new Gulfstream at the airport and a 200 foot mega yacht in the Virgin Islands, when that surgeon cuts you open and finds something bad, looks up at me, shakes his head , I don't even have to ask. All that money ,power, prestige, country club memberships, etc. doesn't count for a darn thing, you are now just like the homeless guy we operated on a week  or month before, you are doomed. Nothing, money, who you know, what you drive, fly or ride on, whether your wife is a nice 60 year old lady or a hot little "trophy wife", is going to get you one more day on this earth.

So guys my point, while convoluted, is simple. Nothing really means anything in the great scheme of things, except the love you feel for your fellow man that is reflected back on you if it's a genuine love, your relationship with your family and friends and those around you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not condemning wealth. Money is handy to have. It's nice to be able to have some security, to be able to pay all the bills every month, to be able to enjoy good food, good wine, travel and not have to worry about the wolf at the door. Have a little set aside for retirement, if you want to retire. But in the end, living a good life is more important than anything else.

pPqzDdp.gif

• Like 1