When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Moneybags banned

Nanuq

It's obvious our little froggie loves to stir up shyte, and came back for more.

I took a shortcut this time and just banned his ass. Sorry for those who would have loved to auction off a chance to ban him in style. You can ask our last winner how it felt to drop the hammer.

Carry on gents, I'm proud of how you handled yourselves this time around.

My pleasure. I'm out of state dealing with my dad being in a hospital and I have zero patience for jackasses right now. Tomorrow, back to my gentle kind self.

Probably. :)

My pleasure. I'm out of state dealing with my dad being in a hospital and I have zero patience for jackasses right now. Tomorrow, back to my gentle kind self.

Probably. :)

Wish you and your family well. I lost my dad in 2007, not a club I want you to join anytime soon mate. Be well.

• Like 1

Thank you. There are signs of progress. Today I had to carry him like when my son was born. That was very hard, as he's always been the strong one. It is very strange becoming the patriarch.

Thank you. There are signs of progress. Today I had to carry him like when my son was born. That was very hard, as he's always been the strong one. It is very strange becoming the patriarch.

I'm sorry to hear about this. You're the strength and the pillar now and be it physically or mentally I think you got it B.

I hope it turns out well for you and your family.

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

My thoughts and prayers go out to you my friend.. I'm not sure that the mantle of patriarch is anything that any of is eager to assume. Hope your dad get's better. I can tell you from experience, it's hell to get old!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Praying for blessings for you and yours Nanuq.  Hardest thing I have ever done in my life is take care of my Dad when he was down.  Same story big tough guy, football player and my hero, seeing him vulnerable was really tough.  He did pull through that though.

May peace be with you.

• Like 1

Bob my own father is in and out of hospital at the moment, with him it's his heart so it could be any time or it could be years but what I have noticed is that when faced with their own mortality nothing brightens their day more or gives them reason to be proud and therefore happy than to have their children with them.

Just being there is making a difference.

Stay strong buddy.

Ken

How sad does a person have to be to get banned from a forum and keep coming back? I've only been banned once in my life and it was from a Cleveland Browns forum...after my first post haha.

He has an obsession and something to prove. And he needed to justify to himself constantly that his $6000 genuine Rolex submariner was worth every penny.

So without an avenue to do that on any genuine watch forum, he keeps coming to RWG where he feels like he could be king with his gen submariner, among the rep ones. By insulting and putting the people down over here, he had hoped to elevate his own status and importance in his own eyes.

In brevity, everything I said above can be summarized to 9 words:

"He is a dickhead with a huge insecurity complex"