When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Banned from RWI

swdivad

Beers and wenches... now that sounds divine!  default_smile.png default_yeah.gif

Unless, of course, it's PI$$ warm beer and two hours past beaten with the ugly stick wenches!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

"To be honest mate... your liberal misuse of adverbial phrases, split infinitives and errant use of prepositions is a crime against any grammar sensitive person sensibilities...

for that alone I would of banned you.... default_smile.png"

I would banned everywhere if the grammar police were in charge!

What's this about wenches and beer that I do well......................:partytime:

I'm banned until 9 september 2015 for being a smart ass to one of the admins (steelbully or something like that, oh no it is the same guy Trailboss...) for pointing out a rule they invented!

Banned for being a smartass?

I'm sure I will be banned again for the same reason when I'm going to ask why :) 

Kintergartenclub!

Edited by nick1972

I'm also banned on that forum for getting confused over something and asking a question.

It led to me getting told to go and kill myself.....

And did you ??

;)

Everyone reacts differently to sarcasm or jokes.

In this case, I would've just complied.

Actually, I would have just complied as well if not for the crappy demeanor of the mods... I was almost already gone from there at first nuke, but I spent so much time putting together the sales thread, I thought to proceed... at the same time, I don't suffer dickheads gladly and surely don't submit as a sheep...

Anyway, their loss!

RWI has a stricter set of rules and mods compared with here. It is a good forum but just not for everyone.

Welcome and hang with us instead, you'll find the going easier! :)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

RWI has a stricter set of rules and mods compared with here. It is a good forum but just not for everyone.

Welcome and hang with us instead, you'll find the going easier! :)

Their watch reviews are best in class, and the thread about "With an ass like that, who needs [censored]" is quite entertaining too... just not worth my money or further time

I'm also banned on that forum for getting confused over something and asking a question.

It led to me getting told to go and kill myself.....

very charming bunch.

Jesus, that's terrible. What kind of human would say such a thing? Especially in a forum about watches FFS

I was told that the mod that nuked me is one of the nicest guys in the world, and me pissing him off says a lot about me... so be it!

At the end of the day, I could have avoided all the strife by not commenting and succumbing, but really I just wanted out at that point as I saw this was not going to be an enjoyable stay at all... so I thought I'd have some fun on the way out the door...as I do ;-)

This is why I don't spend time on RWI nor financially support them by maintaining VIP status anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Me too. After seeing the way that some people I'd be happy to call friends treated I let my VIP membership lapse. I still use the forum; mostly for browsing the sales sections though. 

Then after posting another picture with a tag that stated RWI plus date and my screen name, some jack A## comes back and questions weather my date says 9/2/2015 or 2013.   Really?  Like I would take a picture of the watch two years ago and hold on to it until exactly today to use it, plus I had the picture from yesterday already up there to boot......Seriously. talk about over the top.  I guess some of them have way too much time on their hands......  And even after the pictures have been up for a couple of hours the staff hold is still there...

..... 'wenches'..... great word. Sadly consigned to the annals of history. Great to see it unearthed in this thread. Made me chortle. 

Better than b1tches, no? I mean, some wenches aren't b1tches, and some b1tches aren't wenches... it's the b1tch wenches ya gotta watch out for... but I digress too... some of those dudes over there are some nasty b1tch wenches! ar ar ar

I love this place!

A wench is a fine and honourable thing. A [censored] however is, well, a [censored]. Me no likey. I beg to differ but a wench cannot (by definition) be a [censored] as bitchness (as opposed to [censored]-y-ness) plays no part in wenchdom. You get my drift? Or am I jst too far into this bottle of Sauvignon Blanc to make any sense at all?

• Like 1