When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where Did You Graduate From And What Degrees Do You Hold?

thomasng

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love downtown Golden...

The first time I rolled into Golden I was expecting a Coors Commercial with the snow capped rockies, then I saw the big welcome to Golden sign and I figured I was in hick town. Turned out to be a great place to live.

Would love to move back to Denver someday.

Nice thread to show off with education!

In my place nobody is interested in my education. So I'm so proud to shout it out here!

I have a master in literature sciences and communication sciences of a german university.

It was 4 years full of fun, without a chance to make a living out of it.

It happend about 10 years ago and I was lucky: now even german universities charge for studying.

so you are not a "real" doctor? :lol: (i hope you watch 'two and a half men' w/ charlie sheen, otherwise you might find this insulting :p )

Yes i am familiar with your reference and as tongue in cheek it is, it shows how deep the AMA's desire to eliminate chiropractic as a market force (so they may continue to monopolize healthcare) goes. If it wasn't for the supreme court ruling against the AMA in our favour, they may have succeded. Many don't know about these dirty dealing but for some really dry reading, here's a quick link:

Wilk vs AMA

the lightning bonesetter

"Following a decade of litigation, a federal appellate court judge upheld a ruling by U.S. District Court Judge Susan Getzendanner that the AMA had engaged in a "lengthy, systematic, successful and unlawful boycott" designed to restrict cooperation between MDs and chiropractors in order to eliminate the profession of chiropractic as a competitor in the U.S. health care system."

A degree in a scientific subject from the best university in the UK for that subject (at the time, it varies between another university over the years).

However I am very low paid compared to almost everyone apart from someone doing part-time work through university - you have an idea of what salary I have (as a temp!).

Anyone got a decent job available ?

A degree in a scientific subject from the best university in the UK for that subject (at the time, it varies between another university over the years).

However I am very low paid compared to almost everyone apart from someone doing part-time work through university - you have an idea of what salary I have (as a temp!).

Anyone got a decent job available ?

I am looking for a Strategic Alliance Manager for a very successful software company here in the Bay Area

I've spent a few hours in both Oxford and Cambridge.

I definitely prefer Cambridge.

As the lead singer in a mid-'60s garage band, I've spent many a fine hour passed out overnight on the floor of the some of the finest frat houses throughout the Northern California University system, to name a few; Berkeley, Stanford, Davis, etc. I have a B.A. Biology, so I became a traveling musician.

I've spent a few hours in both Oxford and Cambridge.

I definitely prefer Cambridge.

I've spent the night on a platform in Oxford train station on several occasions when catching the last train from London to Maidenhead and sleeping past my stop because ... well, you get the last train because that's just after when the pubs kick you out. It's a fairly comfortable train station to sleep in until the milk train to get you home wakes you up and your hangover reminds you it's too early to be moving but too cold for you to stay where you are. Reading and Didcot also fall into this grouping.

Cambridge, however, wasn't on my train line.

• 1 month later...