When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please welcome our newest moderator!

Legend

After some deliberation in the smoking room, we have decided that a new moderator is needed in view of the opening up of the sales section and new sales rules.

We decided that we needed a dedicated someone who would patrol the area with vigilance when Mike and I are high on the whiskey and delirious from the cigar smoke inhaled.

We have hence added member Kernow, a mostly good guy sometimes prone to fits of drunken violence and drug induced rages, but mostly a good guy ahem.

Please join me in welcoming the latest power ranger! (orange polka dotted suit)

@Kernow, you're obligated to buy the next round for us all before your official duty begins!

@nanuq@mike on a bike

Message crafted while smacking a sleeping friend with a bluefin tuna and fending off a hungry raccoon.

• Like 2

Why thank you all. I'm honoured to be offered this position. I'll endeavour to assist to the best of my abilities. :)

The drinks are on me, but please be quick as it is thirsty work and there's only about a dozen bottles of beer left before we start on the whisky!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, kernow said:

The drinks are on me, but please be quick as it is thirsty work and there's only about a dozen bottles of beer left before we start on the whisky!

What?  Nobody showed him the Scotch cabinet behind the champagne fountain in the Admin lounge???

:bangin:

3 minutes ago, ThePhilosopher said:

Congrats, I think it's odd that of all the people whose logins I was glitched into it was Kenrow's :lol:

:huh: