When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

Day off from work, stressful weekend... I spent the day in my summer cottage which is only 30 minutes drive from

the downtown. Lovely place... and I enjoyed the nice, relaxing day with my new watch. ;)

246470-8454.jpg

A quiet day for me.

Still enjoying the new croco-leather strap for my Evo. It gives the watch a whole new character. The excellent detailing on the case and dial stands out much better, when they dont have to visually compete with a shining bracelet.

This is true Breitling style! :)

246486-8449.jpg

i'm wearing my fully modded 063 today (recently back from ziggy)....i tried to take some new pictures to capture the effect of the new cylops and datewheel this weekend, but it is hard to capture how different the watch feels (many thanks to finepics & chieftang :victory:):

246689-8416.jpg

Same as before, I'm afraid, Submariner on leather Daytona strap. Since I last photographed it, I soaked the strap for 30 minutes in Tea (no milk or sugar :D ), and to the eye, that has blended the colors, giving it a more 'uniform' appearance. However, for some reason, the camera is not picking up this blending, and when photographed, it still appears 'blotchy', in both color and texture (while to the eye, appears to be primarily a smooth toffee color) Shame about the camera not picking it up as it appears to the naked eye, but, the dying was a success :)